Status
Not open for further replies.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Doubt that will happen. There is absolutely no financial incentive for them to do so.

Conversely, there is a huge financial incentive for states to tax vape related items, and add that $$ to their coffers.

It's quite possible it could be one of the 'deemed' regulations by the FDA. Stanton Glantz is a huge proponent of banning online sales...

To your OP, I say it will be New York.

Roaring via Tapatalk...

LEDBETTER122

ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2013
Alabama
You are correct.I got red and blue confused.I have no other excuse other than Im dyslexic and post way too late at night.

When I mentioned the soda bans and Michelle Obama's so called healthy initiatives for school lunchs (a chicken sandwich with just one bun? no wonder kids arent eating it) I was referring to the Democratic party.

Most of our opposition in vaping comes from that direction.My apologies for any confusion that might have caused.

Lol none taken, I just read it and thought it was reversed. You don’t know how many Liberal Minded people I run into that refuse to accept reality.

CommaHolly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Plant City, FL
sometimes this board gets way too political. Seriously.

No matter what, some people gotta stick their criticisms of one party or another right in there,,,,,

it's alienating, and I have to wonder how many people are turned off by it and never post,,,,,,

or leave.

Do you want to criticize the party, or do you want support to save vaping?

Not sure you can have both.

Miira

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Seaside, CA
I suspect the TX Race Track owners had something to do with the ban on internet betting(I suspect other such shenanigans in other protectionist interstate commerce laws). I doubt the e-cig suppliers have that sort of pull with legislators. In more liberal states, the bans would likely be for more "protect the children" type reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread