• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Prayers for Sierra Leone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
I was reading an article on the spread of ebola in Sierra Leone. Cases are now 8,069. It's our jobs as Christians to pray for these people! All Christmas and New Years gatherings have been cancelled. The WHO (World Health Organization) are at wits end trying to keep this contained, losing their own people there. These people are dying, many without knowing Jesus as their personal Lord and Saviour. Pray for these oh so sick people to have another chance to accept Him before they pass. 2) Pray for the families to have the comfort of God during such a terribly time in their lives. 3) Pray for a cure! (4) There are more cases there than Liberya or any other place. It's out of control. It sounds just awful and discouraging....like 2 steps forward and 3 backwards. God has not abandoned these people, and we can't either. They need our help. This has the potential to become a worldwide pandemic. We can't allow that. We can stop it if we pray. If we just have the faith of a mustard seed.

Matthew 17:20New King James Version (NKJV)

20So Jesus said to them, “Because of your unbelief; for assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you.

These people need a miracle and if enough of us join together, I believe we'll receive that miracle, Glory to God! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread