(possibly frustrating) questions about cartomizer anatomy (boge carto).

Status
Not open for further replies.

erictho

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2011
Edmonton
Hello everyone.
After resisting cartos with filler, I've found I really enjoy vaping with them. I hardly feel the need to use my ce2's or ce3's. I like to use them just to try out a different part, but am really depending on my polyfill cartos. It's approaching the time where I have to consider purchasing new hardware, and I need to make a decision as to what cartos to try. I've been using the Smoktech DCC 5ml cartos, and I'm pretty much unwilling to try my luck with any carto that has a horizontally placed coil.
I'm finding it very difficult to find clear information on the anatomy of a boge carto. I understand it doesn't have a dual coil, but is the coil placed vertically? Are you still able to get 5-7 days of life from a boge carto? Which did you prefer?
I'm considering the boges because I find that once the Smoktech DCC reaches the end of it's lifespan, there seems to be a fair bit of liquid saturating the polyfill. I'd like to try some cartos that have a lower ml capacity to lessen this problem, but my regular supplier only supplies Smoktech DCC as refills for the tank.
For now I'm waiting for the invention of a tank that does not contain a refillable carto in the center, but instead a horizontally oriented dual coil.
Thanks in advance.
:)

Dying2Live

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
New Jersey
as for the anatomy of Boge Cartos I'm not sure on, but I been using Boge Cartos for months, even with the heaviest of vaping I get minimal atleast 1 week from a single carto, but every now and than ill have a surprising few that are still going strong on 2-3 months, I love my boge cartos, never much of a letdown, I suggest giving them a go.

madjack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2011
Central Louisiana
...the Boges have a vertical coil and should definitely last ya around a wk or 25-30ml of juice...they do for me...hoosierecigsupply.com has the Boges2.0 is both black and SS in the XL length to fit the dcc tanks...you might wanna give a look see to the Smoktech 1.7ohm single coil XL carto(commonly called the Resurrectors)...these are available flanged and punched(or not) for dcc tanks from crystalclearvaping.com and parkesvaping.com amongst others......
madjack:2cool:

Dom C

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
Plantation, Florida
Clouds of Vapor has a wide variety of cartos to choose from including boge and smoktech. They also carry the smoktech DC's in many different sizes so you could try out a few different types to see what you like. I have only used the regular size smoktech DC's from them and they have been working terrifically for me! Cartomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread