Possible fix for Vamo showing Lo when firing

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdhandymen

Nov 17, 2012
Pennsylvania
I ordered two Vamos. After vaping the ever living crap out of them for two weeks with all different kinds of clearomizers, I went to switch clearomizers and my Vamo wouldnt fire. Kept showing Lo on the screen which means the ohms of the clearomizer are too low (below 1.2 I think). I put the clearomizer on my other Vamo and and it fired no problem. I put it back on the first one and same thing.......Lo. After inspecting both Vamos very carefully I found that there is a small O ring around the post dirctly in the center of the unit where you thread the clearomizer on. There is a small pin in the center with the o ring going around it to keep the pin from coming in contact with the body.
I went to lowes and went to the plumbing section and found o rings. They are #60 1/4 " O.D. x 1/8 " I.D. x 1/16". I cut the o ring in half. Gently pry up on the pin with a precision screwdriver to one side and get half the washer under that side. Then, gently pry the pin to the other side and slip the other half of the o ring under the pin. Gently attach clearomizer and vape on!!!! I hope this helps a few as I saw there were alot of people with this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread