Possible Customs issues... ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
a question that brings up lots of worries.. this is only SD shipping which is all we know about.. but it should give some idea..

UK.. Germany.. France.. Holland.. Belgium.. Austria.. Switzerland.. Spain... Greece.. Portugal.. Italy.. Iceland.. Norway.. Croatia.. America.. Hawaii.. Guam.. South Korea.. Canada.. Austrailia.. New Zealand.. South Africa.. Brazil..

so far no reported customs problems except Croatia.. that one got zapped a £25 quid import charge..

a copy and paste from the SD forum..

countries shipped to so far..

trog

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
Trog - on your website you say that the typical e-cig battery is 130mAH but I believe it is more like 600mAh, with the SD at 1000mAh

901 types are about 130 possibly 150 mah.. bigger classic types about 220 mah..

this is when brand new.. the capacity falls off rapidly with use.. cos the poor little sods are being abused.. drawing 1000 ml-amps of current from a 130 mah cell on the regular basis kills it off pretty quickly..

the SD battery is about 750 to 800 mah we think... the chinese tell fibs about the real capacity..

capacity is directly related to physical size of the cell.. the little silver thing in the middle of the pic is a 901 battery..

the cell capacities in the pic go from about 300 on the left to 5000 on the right right..

batsel.jpg

i wrote america for the US vince... an awfull lot of countries in that list tho... he he

trog

ps... to give an idea how the pic size relates.. the ones on the left are AAA sized.. the big black one on the right is D sized.. this is how normal alkaline batteries would relate size wise..

Last edited:

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
what with this moving stuff.. the comments were aimed at general users.. people that worry about customs issues..

not product spamming which is what this particular forum is about...

i would not waste my time posting in here.. mind you posting on ECF now everything useful is off the front page in two minutes aint exactly effective use of time anyways.. but i am weak willed and old habits die hard.. he he

trog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread