Positive Light Shone On E-Cigs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdsaint66

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2012
Goodfield, IL
As for my second point, I believe you misinterpreted what I wrote (probably my fault in the way I presented it). There has been no study of this type performed (that I'm aware of), and I was speaking more to the BP and BT lobby groups in a kind of tongue-in-cheek manner.

Well BuGlen, it seems that you are just bound and determined to disappoint me today! Boo! Hiss!

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts

Thanks for the heads-up on this great article :thumb:

ACSH’s Dr. Gilbert Ross, a close follower of the e-cigarette literature and regulatory scene, commented as follows: “Prof. Burstyn’s comprehensive analysis should help put to rest the good-faith concerns of some in the anti-smoking community who continue to doubt the safety of e-cigarettes’ ‘second-hand vapor.’ Unfortunately, for the bulk of the harm-reduction haters, this will probably have little impact, since they are refractory to science-based discussion, fixated as they are on their various perverse agendas.”

Well put.

Last edited:

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego

cdsaint66

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2012
Goodfield, IL

That is a far better nicotine level than I had suspected. In a video of one of the "subjects" it looks like they had EGO style batteries too. It almost makes me feel bad about being suspicious of the motives of the study. Maybe there are a few folks out there really trying to study e-cigarrettes and not just produce propaganda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread