• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Portland area Meet up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfstar

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
Oregon
Welcome Michael Hocks! I'd really like to see this idea move forward. I'm still fairly new to vaping anywhere outside my house or car, so I don't know where we could do this. Gosh, I feel like we're arranging to meet to do something ILLEGAL! Jeesh...I hate that the uninformed and pious have so much influence over us all. I'd say we could meet at a park somewhere, outside...but I though we were going to have a decent day today after all, and now it's raining again. I know that will change eventually, so maybe in another week or so...

Anyways...please allow me to make a motion, to someone...anyone?! That might have a possible venue in mind? Perhaps someplace that has a back room, or separate area and be vape-friendly? I don't want to sound like some wilting violet, but I do so hate making waves. And we don't need any bad experiences, as I think we're all trying to take the discreet, educate people as you go and be respectful attitude. (why can't the non-believers be as respectful as we are?) No rant intended there really, sorry if it seemed that way. But I KNOW that there are a lot of open minded, reasonable people out there, we just gotta find 'em! And I guess I don't get out as much as I should. :)

Michael Hocks

Dec 2, 2010
Tigard, OR
nice to meet you wolfstar... ive used mine all over. i use mine at a mcmenamins now and again while i play pool, its a side room for pool mainly. also at big al's which is a bowling ally. parks are nice too, open and nobody judges. i rarely find people offending by vaping, but more interested and confused. sometimes i find it fun to explain :). it does suck its raining. well until i start college in july 18th i have a fairly open schedule other than Fridays from noon to 5.

Last edited:

NathanS

ECF Veteran
  • Dec 1, 2008
    Portland, OR USA
    • Deleted by Misty
    • Reason: unregistered supplier

Marb

ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2011
    Portland, OR
    This sounds good to me, but I work odd hours as well....

I'd think a Sunday meet-up (maybe make it a weekly thing??) would probably accommodate the most people? And besides, that's my only day off lately, lol...

I'm about 2 months in and still getting used to using mine in public areas without feeling too self conscience about "smoking from a pen" lol - I think something like this is a great idea to help those of us who are still a little shy about our vaping. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread