• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pod systems confiscated from 2 M'sians at Woodlands Checkpoint on 11 May

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jojo1991

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2015
Ice Castle!
if you like vaping, you prolly will have a personal preference already isnt it? unless you only tried pod system which everything is basically done for you...
tight draw or lots of air flow, type of build, dripper or tank all is up to personal preference...

myself i am still using velocity rda with evic vtc... some old stuff... build is Coil wrapping | Steam Engine | free vaping calculators

there are countless combination... what do you like?

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
This is the SG vapers section. Singapore. Vaping is completely illegal there. I’ve gone into what appear to be the reasons for it before (some rich buttmunch wanting to get richer and doesn’t care whom he kills to do it)
But it’s mostly about people having the choice of ducking police or dying slowly.

• Agree
Reactions: Shadav

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
um sorry but reading the snippet you posted, sounds like they were trying to smuggle in illegal products
vaping is banned in singapore and so yes it was confiscated, lol I mean they even stated that they found vaping parts hidden in compartments of the vehicle which makes this a not for personal use and for resale which is completely illegal there... sorry.... but you break the law, you get in trouble

whether we believe vaping should be banned or not isn't the issue and this wasn't for personal use so....sorry....

VforVape

Mar 9, 2018
S-E Asia
um sorry but reading the snippet you posted, sounds like they were trying to smuggle in illegal products
vaping is banned in singapore and so yes it was confiscated, lol I mean they even stated that they found vaping parts hidden in compartments of the vehicle which makes this a not for personal use and for resale which is completely illegal there... sorry.... but you break the law, you get in trouble

whether we believe vaping should be banned or not isn't the issue and this wasn't for personal use so....sorry....

I agree.. I don't have much sympathy for these guys because they're just bringing it in for resale purposes. They don't care who they sell to and it's usually the underage kids (below 21 - legal smoking age) who end up buying at hugely marked up prices because they don't have the income to own a car and drive up to our northern neighbor to purchase their own e-cigs, which is what most of the adults here do.

DominicQW

Moved On
Jul 1, 2019
  • Deleted by retired1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread