PlumeVeil RBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

mace85

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2010
Arizona
For those that have received this, have you had any problems with, or noticed any possible up-coming problems with the plating? That sees like a helluva lot of plating. I am all filled out in my order form, and I am hesitating on the buy button. Oy vey.

Mine has zero plating issues aside from some on the 510 connector making it a tight fit. That issue resolved itself after the first time I mounted it.

Fat fingered from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

fjgotgame24

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
North Jersey
e7uhy6y5.jpg
y6esaje8.jpg

Lol did a little test run on my dual 26650 box mod.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
Just received my Plumeveil. Everything looks good, I'm anxious to throw a build in it. My only gripe so far is lack of spare parts. When you're spending 100+ dollars on an rda, include some screws and o-rings. For pete sakes.....This goes for every high end rda that's out there.
Agree 100% with this statement. Not that hard to throw some spares in there.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Philip Eddy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Its an OK dripper now that I fixed the issues, but so are all my other drippers, except they cost a lot less and worked perfect out of the box, and I agree about tossing in some spares, I'm just disappointed in the fact that I spent that much money for sub par QC and no customer service, but the tin was a nice touch!

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

sedge

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Palm Springs, CA
Too many issues for me, but the lack of company communication on Aethertech is a deal breaker for me.

I canceled my preorder with DC Vapor. Kudos To DCV though I must say their customer service and communication were excellent and Jack was professional and apologetic. I will definitely shop with them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread