sanjosse

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
San Jose, CA
Ben,

I don't know you, I haven't bought anything from you. All I know is, that there are people in this world who are here for a reason, and you, my friend, are one of them. You believed enough in a product, and believed you could make a difference with it, that you made it your livelihood. That says a lot about the family that raised you. The least of which, is your father. I'm sure he's proud of you, and he should be.

I wish you and your family, the strength, compassion, understanding, and resilience to overcome this and flourish. Keep fighting the good fight!

jazzguy

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2010
Plano Tx
Hey Ben - I just saw this. Having talked to you a few times, and lots of interaction on these forums, you've become one of my favorite people on here. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers, and if there is anything I can do for you, PLEASE let me know. That's a sincere offer, and it stands from here on out. You are a truly good guy, and you will make it through this.

proudlion

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2010
Winter Haven, FL
Ben, I am so sorry for difficult challenges you are experiencing. You know you and your family are in our prayers.

BTW: Josh handled an issue for me very late last night - he replied within 5 minutes and displayed such a high level of eagerness to assist, an inviting, friendly, and professional response - had he not ID'd himself, I'd of thought it was YOU!

Peace to you - Jerry

Last edited:

Tracey1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
Tampa, Fl
Dear Ben,
Hugs for you and your family during this very sad, heartfelt and gut wrenching time Ben. I lost my step dad, Mike, less than a year ago to lung cancer and I just wanted to mention that Hospice is such a caring, knowledgeable, understanding group of people. Mike, was moved from Moffitt Cancer Center to the Hospice House. We were not happy about him being moved out of the hospital, but as soon we got there, being the circumstances they were, we knew instantly that it was the right move and we wished we had moved him to Hospice House sooner. I could not imagine making the journey without them. If you haven't invited them in yet, know that they are there waiting for all of you if you need them. They are there to help you, your family and especially your Dad through this unbearable time.
Lots of love to you Honey. We're all thinking of you.
Tracey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread