Please Help with new liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoochMan

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2011
New Jersey
I have a lavatube, 3 ohm Boge cartos, & 2.5 atty's.
I have been using a J-tank with the boge cartos at 5-6 volts and a few different kinds of liquid at 70-30 pg/vg for about 2 months. It has been fine.
I just purchased Vaperite Organic VR4, 70/30 pg/vg and it is a darker liquid. I cannot get it to work in a carto at all. I have tried everything. I think it is because it is a dark liquid and it will not vape through a carto. Not sure?
I also just purchased some sample liquids at 50/50 pg/vg, and the 2.5 atty's to try them out. I can't figure out how to use the atty's properly, one puff is good and sweet and the next is harsh metal tasting. I have read some posts and tried to drip a couple different ways and still having a problem with leaking and bad tastes.

Please help me out with any suggestions. Thank you

kidbeaster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
New Auburn, WI
Did you fill the carto in the tank as well? You shouldn't have a problem vaping a 70/30 mix. Might be just a dead carto.

As far as atties go, I'm still new and experimenting as well. I have a few different styles. Some atties I only get 2-3 good vapes on them. I have a hh357 that I like the best. I probably get 4-6 good vapes on that with lots of vape and flavor.

When trying a new atty I always start on the light side keeping the amount of juice to a min and work up from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread