Please help us Aussie Vapers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vocalek

CASAA Activist
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
I suspect our population is a tad larger than down-under. Here, the basic "ZIP" code is give digits, but they have taken to giving every building a unique code by adding 4 digits to the end of the ZIP code (hypenated). Guess they must trot out a new ZIP code if the number of buildings gets above 9,999.

trailblazer6

A.K.A. Igor the Vapaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2010
Lakewood , NJ
www.bikerornot.com
Voted and commented because I do care. Keep fighting the the good fight. Bottom line fokes. Bans of any kind only need one foothold. Then it's party time. EXAMPLE: Look at the vaping ban in New Jersey. Now other States here in the USA are trying to do the same. CASAA. Org and the NVC can not be every ware. They are volunteers with limited funding and this just flys in the face of common sense. There are only Two grantees in life. 1: Someday we will all Die. 2: But in the meantime we will pay boatloads of our hard earned dollars in Taxes for nonsense like this. We are now a global community. Our respective Governments mandated this. Maybe as a global community it is time to address our collective destine for this and all that is just not right in this world.

Keener

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2011
West Virginia
And there I was thinking of moving back to my wife's hometown near Perth, WA (absolutely gorgeous country, AUS, btw). I'm afraid if they full bore ban it I'll have to rethink me options lol.

Seriously, though, I hope this fight can do some positive change. I can honestly think of no bad coming from something that helps even the most hardcore smoker kick the habit. You're fighting the good fight, so swing on!

And cheers, mate!

rothenbj

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Green Lane, Pa
You might want to contact Dr. Coral Gartner, NHMRC Postdoctoral Research Fellow, UQ Centre for Clinical Research at The University of Queensland. Her Email is c.gartner@uq.edu.au. She appears to be a strong supporter of harm reduction and may be able to put you in contact with others who are of the same opinion.

She was on maternity leave a number of weeks back and still may be but she contacted me fairly soon after I emailed her so she is checking mail. Good luck

vault13

May 12, 2011
Australia
What the hell is that site? What are we voting for according to the site? I agree with every comment whole heartedly, but what is the vote button representing? There is just a vote button and no indication what so ever what you are voting for?! I'm all for our cause but if this is just poorly executed than get your %#& together, if I am mistaken than Ill vote the maximum times and campaign everyone else I know who vapes to do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread