Please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

mothakaf

Dec 25, 2008
Egypt-cairo
Iam from Egypt ,I have bought lately a super mini electronic cigarette from this site: e-cigs.co.uk,online store and the atomiser has been consumed so i want to buy a new atomiser from this site but the problem is that this site doesnot open now and it says to me that the page cannot be displayed so please could any one make to me a favour and try to find to me a site that has the same parts (like atomiiser ) as e-cigs.co.uk,online store site from which i can buy it? by the way I want a site also that can ship to egypt by Visa Card as e-cigs.co.uk,online store does

I really would be very thankful to your efforts

Liscab

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Miami fl.
Iam from Egypt ,I have bought lately a super mini electronic cigarette from this site: e-cigs.co.uk,online store and the atomiser has been consumed so i want to buy a new atomiser from this site but the problem is that this site doesnot open now and it says to me that the page cannot be displayed so please could any one make to me a favour and try to find to me a site that has the same parts (like atomiiser ) as e-cigs.co.uk,online store site from which i can buy it? by the way I want a site also that can ship to egypt by Visa Card as e-cigs.co.uk,online store does

I really would be very thankful to your efforts
it is working for me, you could have a wrong link, check it from here E-Cigs.co.uk, Online Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread