Please help me,i where can make me or buy me a hybrid tankmod or a repairable tank longlfe atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

rico

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2009
i am smoke to much analog and not a e-cig with standart atomizer from china can help me,i want a longlife comfortable e-smoking ,i see the tanks and the hybrids are ver y good ,where can make me one or can i order from a modder guy ??

tankssystems and new atomizer that you can self repair is better for lungs and healthcare ,the china standart atomizer or ego little tank is not good for hardcore somkers !

Akya2120

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2011
Olympia, Washington
Rico, you must either design a Genesis and have it produced at a machinist or you can take someone elses design and have it made. I am working on my own design and will be posting it if my genesis works out well. If you are looking to buy one go to the classifieds. Regardless if you buy or make one you will still have to get kanthal and mesh so get those in order if you are really going to get one.

Akya2120

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2011
Olympia, Washington
Rico, I don't know if I will be selling them, don't count on it. If I do sell them, there will be a post about them and there won't be many. I am not making reservations for them, it will be first come first serve after the post is up. This is all IF I have any to sell. The classifieds is a section in the ecf.

rico

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2009
yes ,but the problem at the moment is that the a2 atomizer have not a tanksystem and have glasfibre and glasfibre is not good for the lungs ,now at the momenat is the hybrid the best e-cig of the world what i see ,and it is very healtcare and very comfortable for longlife ,but where can make me one or buy ?i hear that havensgift want buy a new clearomizer that have not glasfibre and steampoints for more healthcare in the lungs ,i hope we all become a chance in the future for better and healthcare e-smoking without the bad standart china atomizer !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread