Please help me buy my first mod/apv!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeyPanoz

Verified Member
May 25, 2013
Illinois
What's up everybody I'm really trying to keep my trigger finger from pullin before I get my hands on some good info. Basically I've been looking at getting a Vamo v3 from fasttech. I've been looking at their 59$ kit that comes with the Nitecore charger and Panasonic 18650's which seem to be the most legit combo that I've seen in a kit for that price. I'm upgrading from some halo g6's and a vv triton that i'll use as backup so I what I'm lost in now is the never ending work of "protanks" and "drip tips" "atomizers" "vivi nova"... my head is starting to spin here lol.... if anybody could lead me into good starting point for 510 connection stuff, or even a better beginning apv please let me know.. Thanks and god bless.

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
You're list looks spot on

I'm rocking a Vamo V3 right now from fasttech, and the vivi nova mini's, nary a problem...and a USB bypass rig (I recommend the variable voltage one so you can use different heads...otherwise you have to use high resistance coils or they get hot really fast!)

Can't go wrong with a Vamo...and the V3 is even better!

And this is coming from a "Provari" guy!

Last edited:

MikeyPanoz

Verified Member
May 25, 2013
Illinois
Thanks bro, the mini vivi's do look pretty sweet!

You're list looks spot on

I'm rocking a Vamo V3 right now from fasttech, and the vivi nova mini's, nary a problem...and a USB bypass rig (I recommend the variable voltage one so you can use different heads...otherwise you have to use high resistance coils or they get hot really fast!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread