Please help a newb to be ready for the reo

Status
Not open for further replies.

juicejunky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
gone
Also go to Perfume Apprentice and get extra bottles--3ml for mini, 6 ml for Grand. Makes it easier to store and change flavors if you like to do it a lot. I can't wait for mine to arrive. I'm already tired of cleaning out the bottles to reuse for a new flavor.

While the Grand is not all that big, it is quite heavy for its size. It weighs about twice as much as a cell phone would in a comparable size. On your desk the weight makes it very stable and not the least bit tippy. I don't have a mini, but I can see how it would be more pocketable.

The Grand (mini I am sure too) works great with cartomizers. Read the thread how to blind juice them. It helps eliminate juice leaks from the overflow well on the go. My emergency kit will include a carto or two in case my atty goes on the road. Not having to top off a carto and it's consistency make them worth trying.

Also as recommended a million times have juice with a lower nic level than normal, because it's difficult to stop vaping this thing constantly. It's just too easy, especially when you don't have to open juice tops and drip.

Last edited:

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
The advantage of cartos is that you feed juice to the carto and it stays there in the batting material whereas with attys, excess juice drains into the reservoir. There's nothing wrong with juice in the reservoir and it will get sucked back up into the atty when you draw on it, but having juice there makes it a little less pocket friendly. Another advantage of cartos is price. When a carto that cost me approximately $1 dies, I'm not so put off, compared to attys that cost me anywhere from $5 to $9 each.

juicejunky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
gone
I just tried a KR808 carto with an adapter and it works fine. Juice gets up through the adapter okay. It wouldn't be my first choice since the resistance makes it a cooler vape than the LR Boges. There might be some combo that works well.

EDIT:

JUst read the instructions that came with it. DO NOT USE ADAPTORS, IT CAN SHORT THE REO. Batteries could explode.

SO no you can't use KR808 cartos on it.

Last edited:

want to quit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Germany/ Atlanta, GA
Sweet guys thanks a lot.

So what I learned thus far is I changed my mind from buying a mini to buying a Grand now. Secondly Cartos are not quite as bad of an idea as I first thought. Thirdly you guys are great to help out like that. Thanks everyone now to all and everyone that has a Reo do me a fav and don't buy one on the next stock update because I NEED MY REO !!!! I already have a name for him. "Hans" and if I don't get Hans this week I will go crazy lol.

Lori68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2011
Maple Ridge, BC
I'll be routing for ya want to quit! I wish you all the luck that this Wednesday is your day to get your reo!!!

And yes, I will not be on the website when the sale hits because I just bought my mini and I need the rest of my money to buy as much juice and atty's as possible. But one thing is for sure - I don't even have my mini in my hands yet and I know this is just the beginning of a beautiful friendship :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread