Platinum Ice in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
When can we expect to see some more Platinum Ice here in the states? I am down to less than half my bottle and it has become my everyday vape. After using if for a while the other eliquid just doesn't cut it... Thanks for bringing us such a clean pure eliquid to use but it seems almost like a tease now that we can't get anymore...

I am about to just go to the UK site and order some if that is what I have to do. If this is not necessary then please let me know. I would really like to order from the FL shop if I can.

O and by the way, that Parma Violet is the BOMB!!!!!! Very nice vape for a good treat... I was vaping it all day there for a week or so. But when there is PI in the house it will be the first to get used. My flavorings just taste so good in that PI..

The Drizzle

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
Washington, DC
Good news! I've been dying to try the Platinum mixing kit. I'm not thrilled with using juice from China (remember the pet food scandal?), and I'm interested in DIY. The best quality control is to mix for yourself, and I'm going to order a kit today! By the way, it might be a nice to offer the VG you have as an option for the kit. There are those of us who are prefer it to PG and there are a small number who can't use PG at all. Just a thought...

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
Drizzle... The Platinum Ice e-liquid is a PG base so I think that is why they offer the PG diluent. It must be the same thing they use as the base for the PI... I use a small amount of VG in my mixes to give the PI more vapor. But only about 10% or less. Good luck with your DIY endeavors. Remember to mix in small batches, about what you need for a day or two. This way you can change your mind and maybe add a little more or less of this or that. I have been using the PI for a while now and really don't like the taste of anything else now. I can smell and taste the tobacco in regular e-liquid now that I have been using this daily. And you gotta try the Parma Violet... It's great

The Drizzle

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
Washington, DC
I will, thank's. I love mixing and cutting my pre-made liquid, so mixing the primary components seems like the next move. I'm loving the vapor I'm getting from cutting with VG, so I'll keep at it. I think that with high volt mods, higher VG content might be required so the atty's don't dry out so quick. Well, anyway, it'll be good to not have to suffer from a lack of flavor, since I'll be mixing it all together and not cutting. I'm sold :D

BrockJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2009
Dallas, Texas
the PI is great but you have to be careful with your first bottle.
I usually vape 36mg and after my first batch I was sweating PI after the first four or five hits.

It's strong! Maybe being so pure allows for a higher nicotine transfer or something. LOL

I know we're all big boys and girls but I'm warning ya.. LOL Good stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread