Placed my order for a Provari this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sick HP

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2009
Minnesota
Sick HP I notice from your sig you have a few rebuilables which would you recommend to someone who has never owned a rebuilables before?

That depends on how much your willing to learn the quirks of the repairable. They are the way to go don't get me wrong. I recommend ones that uses silica wick to newcomers for the easy as pie set up.

Scan the classified ads for used ones first but here are my favorite ones (so far:)) and how to find them.

1) Clockworks RTA you have to join the uk vapers form (UKV) and pm him(clockworks) to get on the list, these are slow to get. His RDA which is a dripper go out faster. This one is a cake walk to set up so I place it first for new comers.

2) Z-Atty Pro from House of Hybirds this uses the ss mesh, set up is easy once you know how to use mesh and space the coils, Zen sends them pre wicked and coiled! only drawback is the weight if you think a provari is heavy the z-atty weighs about the same so this set up is a heavy weight monster for sure but the build quality is second to none.

3) The Defcon this is a good intro to repairable atty's there have been a few issues with it, but I think they are all worked out now. This uses ss mesh is small and nicely made, it's priced right with top notch customer service. This can be found right here in the modders form. Chopper's mods.

4) Bulli A2T solid atty pretty easy to set up once you get the hang of the spike section for the tank, but I have changed to running mine genesis style and if you were to go with a bulli and want to know how to do it just pm me and I'll explain it to you. Willkommen beim King of Vapor

5) Clearome this one is from France and is also a snap to set up uses silica wick, some people trash it, but for ease of set up and a user friendly atty I like it and I still use it. ecigfr

6) drippers I still like dripping and the Clockworks RDA is easy to use, uses silica and not to long of a wait get one. I have some other drippers on order so if you like dripping check back with me in a month or so and I will tell you if I fond something better.

And just so you know some of the wait times can be looooong! be patient read up on them and watch videos on you tube.

This is what I'm using tonight. Clearome - Z-Atty Pro - Bulli
3 atty's.jpg

:toast:

-Dan

Last edited:

sobero4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2010
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Congrats :) That's the exact device I'm vaping at this very moment :D You're gonna love it BTW :toast:
I was bit by the VV bug a while ago, and after looking around I had my heart set on a Provari. Happy to say that I finally saved up enough to afford one, and now my order for a satin black provari with blue LED is in! I'm really looking forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread