placed my 1st order

Status
Not open for further replies.

steven.rn

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Ohio
Just placed my 1st order with you for diy supplies..

Ive heard good things about you

bright blessings

dang it, i didnt know u had a coupon code? argggg lol

next time around i wont 4get lol

Grin.... I'm not from MFS, but I can tell ya, this is the best juice supplier I've found and I've tried a bunch in the last year. Now I don't even shop elsewhere for juice. MFS and Chris are top notch:thumbs:

Kinda figgers, tho, that a witch would ask for DIY to make their own "homebrew" :D

imawitch

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
anywhere my broomstick takes me
Grin.... I'm not from MFS, but I can tell ya, this is the best juice supplier I've found and I've tried a bunch in the last year. Now I don't even shop elsewhere for juice. MFS and Chris are top notch:thumbs:

Kinda figgers, tho, that a witch would ask for DIY to make their own "homebrew" :D

lol, yes this witch has plans for brewing a lil something up lol
2u8gm6w.jpg

imawitch

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
anywhere my broomstick takes me
I always try to do my homwework as far as reading reviews, etc..

ive never mixed my own ejuice before, will be a 1st for me..

Ive been doing lots of reading in the diy forums..

still have mucho questions tho lol, but im slowly learning lol

hope everyone gets their shipments soon

bright blessings to one and all

The Yeti

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2009
Black Hills, SD
I too placed an order on the 17th. I havent received shipping confirmation either...

I didn't receive a shipping confirmation on my last order either (couple of weeks ago), as soon as I sent him an email asking if it had shipped, not 5 minutes later it showed up in my mailbox! :thumbs:

I guess Chris just gets a little busy sometimes and forgets the shipping emails...I'm willing to put up with that for his VERY speedy shipping times!

Freedom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
US. Southeast.
www.MyFreedomSmokes.com
Hey everybody! I just wanted to address the shipment notifications or lack thereof! 2 things happened with orders on or around the sale date 17th. As the order come in we try and process the shipping label at USPS Click n Ship so I tell Pat not send the notification because people will start to wonder why there shipment doesn't show any movement or that it hasn't even been dropped off. When we have these sales it can take us up to 2 or 3 days to make the juice and ship it so I don't want customers thinking they'll have their orders 2-3 days from the date the labels are created. The other thing that happened was mix-up between Pat and I when we were on schedule and shipping order same day as placed. Notices need to be sent. Anyway, I hope this helps everyone to understand how we handle the notices.

Thanks for all your orders!

Sale on unflavored this coming week! 60% off! I need to sell 300-Liters!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread