Pizza Dave Reviews - Northland Vapor Company

Status
Not open for further replies.

pizzadave80

ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2016
Hello everyone and welcome to Pizza Dave’s vape reviews. Today I’ve got an e-liquid review for you all. This liquid is all made my Northland Vapor Company based out of Fargo, ND. I am a Fargo local, and the guys from Northland caught wind that I have been doing reviews for some time and asked that I do a review for them as well. Northland Vapor has been around for a few years now, and one of their mottos is creating budget friendly liquid without the budget flavor. I have tried a few of their liquids over the years, so this wasn’t my first rodeo with them. I will dive down into some of their flavors and do a little comparing to their flavor profiles and see what I think about their product.

HJDUQTX.jpg

_____________________________________________________________________________________

NORTHLAND LINE – MINT CHIP

- 95 vg

- Available in 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, 12, 18, and 24mg NIC

Their description - Formerly known as Tundra. A refreshing take on Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream, or the yummy after-dinner mint chocolates-- all depending on your taste buds and who you ask ;)

My thoughts – The flavor profile and name sums this up to a t. This is mint chip ice cream through and through. It has a subtle yet refreshing mint that doesn’t overpower cream and chocolate notes. I found the chocolate flavor to linger on the tongue long after I am done vaping. This isn’t generally a flavor that I would gravitate to, but if you are looking for a mint chip ice cream vape then Northland is the place to go for that!

r9iWJ2K.jpg

_____________________________________________________________________________________

NORTHLAND LINE – PINEAPPLE UPSIDE-DOWN FACE

- 87 vg

- Available in 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, 12, 18, and 24mg NIC

Their description - A refreshing take on pineapple upside down cake.

My thoughts – I don’t eat pineapple upside-down cake often, but when I do it tastes like this. They once again hit the flavor profile on the head. It has a light touch of pineapple that taste more natural than some others, and it is blended well with a cake batter flavoring for an overall tasty liquid. This is one of their latest releases, and I have a feeling it will be widely accepted by all those cake lovers out there.

ueW23C0.jpg

BOREALIS LINE – RAINIER

- 88 vg

- Available in 0, 3, and 6mg NIC

Their description - Bright and flavorful yet rich and creamy key lime pie.

My thoughts – This was a big miss for me. I don’t get any key lime pie out of it. I get some very strong floral notes, with MAYBE a hint of lime every once and a while. I dripped this liquid and vaped it for a good 20 puffs and that is all I can take. I replaced my cotton immediately just so I didn’t have to taste it ever again.

zZS7fwQ.jpg

FOGGY MORNING LINE – MOOSE PEAK

- 80 vg

- Available in 0, 3, and 6mg NIC

Their description - Strawberry and banana custard done to perfection

My thoughts – Very tasty indeed, but it doesn’t quite hit the profile. I get a nice creamy banana custard with a VERY slight hint of strawberry. If you love banana, then order this up and enjoy the heck out of it! It is a very savory and flavorful vape that makes my mouth water every time I vape it.

a6rdoOb.jpg

NIC-SALT LINES

Since high nicotine nic salt liquids are quite the rage right now, and a great liquid for pod and other mouth to lung systems, Northland took the hint and took some of their favorite liquids and formed a nic salt line. They sent me all 4 flavors for review…so here they are!

NIC SALT LINE – BLUE RAZZ

- 60 vg

- Available in 35 and 50mg Nic Salt

Their description - A classic blue raspberry flavored e-liquid--this is a good combo of tart and sweet.

My thoughts – The flavor profile is on point with this one. Many blue raspberry flavors tend to get a bit sour or too sweet, but this is a more mellow blue razz that is great on those hot summer days. I vaped this before in my other setups in a 3mg and it was something I ran quite a bit and enjoyed. I was worried it might be a bit weak in pod systems, but it vapes great at low wattage and the nic salt is not harsh at all.

hh7FXc3.jpg

NIC SALT LINE – M3

- 60 vg

Their description - M3 = Moderately Minty Melon. A mix of watermelon, honeydew, and something special, with the slightest hint of cool.

My thoughts – watermelon all the way. This is by far the most predominant flavor that I get from this and it is a GOOD thing. I didn’t think I liked vaping watermelon until I had this one. I ran through a ton of this stuff and is easily my favorite of their nic salt line. And again…. the 35mg nic salt I tested is not harsh yet provides a nice throat hit.

4vcDfMd.jpg

NIC SALT LINE – Jungle N4

- 60 vg

Their description – A bright mix of tropical fruits

My thoughts – I don’t know what tropical fruit stands out the most, but it is a nice blend of fruits. I get a fair amount of honeydew that comes through, but overall it is just a nice tropical mouth-watering vape.

3tUwmwP.jpg

NIC SALT LINE – Nuts and Cream

- 60 vg

Their description - Smooth caramel and toasted hazelnuts combined with a sweet cream.

My thoughts – Most will say that nuts and cream is widely accepted as the most popular liquid that Northland has made. I do understand why this is. It is one of those vapes that might take a little bit to get used to but can easily turn into an all day vape for many. I like it in the morning best. The rich hazelnut flavor is a nice subtle vape to start out the day and then some. It may not be for everyone, but it is a unique flavor that I can get behind 100%.

F4QkWar.jpg

FINAL THOUGHTS

I vaped 3mg nic with the standard lines and 35mg nic in all nic salt lines. I will say that Northland has come a long way since I tried them a little over a year ago. The liquids are smooth, and the nicotine is not harsh. The nic salt lines have a nice throat hit, without having an “peppery” taste that some high nic liquids have. I am very happy with the flavors they chose to make into nic salt lines and hope they carry over a few others. I will say this....I still don't like the bottles that come with the Northland line. The large tops don't work well for filling RTAs, and takes the lightest squeeze to drip a ton of liquid. Many times, 120mls of liquid are $9.99 on their website, especially during holidays. One other bonus they carry is the Northland Flight Experience. This is a 5 pack of their best-selling liquids, which allows you to test out 5 random flavors for just $21.99 (sometimes cheaper).

Thank you all for reading this review and thank you to Northland Vapor for sending it my way for review! If you want to try some for yourself, I will drop a link below.

https://northlandvapor.com/

Pizza Dave Reviews – Delivering real reviews with no extra toppings.

REVIEW CRITERIA – I tried all standard nic liquids in my Recoil Rebel, as the flavor I get from this is always true and brings out the best in my liquids. I used fresh cotton before each flavor to ensure there was no odd meshing of flavors. For the nic salt lines, I ran these in a Sourin air pod system with a fresh pod for each one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread