Pioneer E-pipe VW with Force Kick Adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noodoggy

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Orlando, FL
Been a while since I have been on here...and been a while since I returned to vaping. LOL

I am getting back into it and decided to do some decent quality mods so I got the Smoktech Pioneer epipe. Also a Force Kick Adapter to give me that much needed variable voltage/wattage I love.

Did my diligent research but didnt find out much about using the kick with the Pioneer. Got all my stuff ready today after receiving the parts over the past three days. Got some good buys/deals on all the parts. If you want to know where I'd be glad to tell you. This post is more about using the Force Kick with the Pioneer epipe.

I put the fuse in before trying out the Force Kick. THe fuse has a magnet on it and I was surprised because I wasnt expecting the click to the bottom of the battery lol
I put the battery with the fuse into the "bowl" with the negative side first with the fuse attached. Put the top on and fired away. Nothing.
As this is my first mechanical or semi mechanical mod, I knew enough that I could reverse the battery. But I didnt know how that would play out with the Force Kick. But first I tried the battery negative side first in the bowl without the fuse, b/c I didnt know if maybe the fuse was bad. Still no vape.

Then I took a risk and reversed the battery and put the positive side down without the fuse (I know I know).
Well...
it worked!
Beautifully!
Now from what I understand, the kick relies on the center post being positive, so that means the Pioneer is actually reversed polarity. (??)

Anyways, thought I would share so that others would know they could use this setup, which is relatively inexpensive.

And here's the pic of the setup...I attached the stabilizer cone from an old Madvapes Gripper just to make the pipe longer and more natural to use.

IMG_20150311_224308.jpg

Glad to be back, and hope I dont go too crazy on all the new toys lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread