Pink Milk V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

wllmc

Moved On
Oct 29, 2013
colorado springs co
ok I have been all over with this recipe and its changed quite a bit so I thought I would post a version 2 of pink milk. its gone off the trail of pink milk a little but none the less its a good vape . vendor style juice to replace that certain one I still have not tried lol. steep time is recommended using your prefered method, I just let mine sit over night and it was good. alot of flavors here but its good and powerful out the gate to. let me know what you think or how you have adjusted it. no vape is perfect and can always be better I think. Its a long list so here it goes.

Pink Milk V2

2% CAPS sweet strawberry

4% CAPS vanilla custard version 2

1% TFA marshmallow

1% TFA malted milk

2% TFA french vanilla

2% Flavor Art red touch strawberry

1% Flavor Art raspberry

1% Flavor Art fresh cream

1% Flavor Art vienna cream

Last edited:
Reactions: Yerba

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
I tried v1 of your recipe and it was pretty good. Once I'm about to get v2 of vanilla custard, I plan on testing this out, even though I'm still scared of malted milk :).

That said, I finally had a chance to drip mothers milk thanks to some B&M's in the Atlanta, GA area, and I have to say, based on what I tasted, there's not a whole lot more than Capella's SS/SB&C and VC and it's definitely in lower percentages than most recipes are shooting for. I'd say you're closer with your 2% CAP SS than any of the recipes I've seen. I couldn't see anything over 3-4% max as it's just not that upfront, even when dripping.

It was good, but given I have tried those flavors in most every combination (without the patience to let them steep), it's hard to say it's a flavor I'm in love with. It is *thick* though, so high VG is definitely the blend.

wllmc

Moved On
Oct 29, 2013
colorado springs co
cool thanks for input. Im vaping 90/vg 10 pg these days. man I just need to try some mothers milk already. its not my favorite flavor type to vape everyday either. everyone seems to like it tho so i want to try it someday. I like the natural fruit flavors better. whats SB&C having a brain fart lol. Im loving that version 2. Ive been vaping it straight at 10% for a couple days now. its almost exactly the same. when I crock potted some it turned pink ish so I think it has some vanillin or something in it. only tried it once so i cant say thats consistently the case. either way I enjoy it. hope you had a good few days off.

EDIT...... duh SB&C lol strawberries and cream

I tried v1 of your recipe and it was pretty good. Once I'm about to get v2 of vanilla custard, I plan on testing this out, even though I'm still scared of malted milk :).

That said, I finally had a chance to drip mothers milk thanks to some B&M's in the Atlanta, GA area, and I have to say, based on what I tasted, there's not a whole lot more than Capella's SS/SB&C and VC and it's definitely in lower percentages than most recipes are shooting for. I'd say you're closer with your 2% CAP SS than any of the recipes I've seen. I couldn't see anything over 3-4% max as it's just not that upfront, even when dripping.

It was good, but given I have tried those flavors in most every combination (without the patience to let them steep), it's hard to say it's a flavor I'm in love with. It is *thick* though, so high VG is definitely the blend.

Last edited:

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
I did indeed, even though I ate way too much! :)

Atlanta was great, though I happen to be going in on the same day the Braves had a home game at Turner field, so I was stuck in traffic for about 2 hours. That was probably the worst of it, other than people driving slow in the fast lane. I speed, and people driving at or below the speed limit in the fast lane just drive me nuts lol.

If you're vaping 10/90, I'd definitely work your way up to about 2-3% Sweet SB and between 6-9% VC and see how that works out. Honestly, given my testing in the past and remembering what CAP's VC was like at that %, that's what I'd be shooting for and then letting it steep for 2-4 weeks (or speed steep it and let it rest a day or two).

I tried 12mg, dripped in to an IGO-W and vaped probably a good 9-12 drops worth, even though he said to vape all I wanted. Those are the only two flavors I picked up on and it was instant, from the first vape.

Dogeggs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2014
Southampton UK
Here's my V3 of your Pink Milk, it's smooth and yummy:

Cap Sweet Strawberry 8%
Cap NY Cheesecake 5%
FA Vienese Cream 2%
Cap Vanilla Custard 3%
cap marshmallow 3%
tfa sweet cream 3%

I made it as 60/40 VG/PG, but used We2's base in place of the VG:

82% VG; 13.5% distilled water; 4.5% saline - give it a shot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread