Status
Not open for further replies.

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
Hey everyone, I just went to the site and cant find pineapple pulp on the site.:( If a juice is out of stock is it just taken off the site all together or am I just missing it somehow? If it is out of stock, is there an eta on when you will have it again? I really want to try some of that since just reading the name makes my mouth water. Thanks in advance for your help.

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
After a lot of debate and contemplation I'm taking Pineapple Pulp and Butterscotch down for good. These are fine e-liquids but the draw just isn't there to justify how complicated they are to make.

They both had a good time running but their time has come (background music pipes in here and you hear the "dun dun DUUUUNNNNN" music and some gasping from the crowd)

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
Thanks for the response and to be totally honest now, I am really glad that I did not get to try it on the off chance that I would love it and now would not be able to get it anymore. Hopefully I like the sweet tart and or Hype, and if I become addicted you best not cut them from the line-up! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread