BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
Hi everyone. :)

Just posting a reminder to all that it is NEVER OK to "call out" your fellow members on threads or on the forum. If someone is breaking PIF/ECF rules, being rude or confrontational you should PM one of the PIF moderators. Please do not take matters into your own hands, as this is in direct violation of PIF rules and will result in a "time out" from PIF, if not ECF entirely. Please PM a mod. If you can't reach one of us and you feel that it's something that needs IMMEDIATE attenion, you may use the "!" icon on the lower left of the post (next to "Blog This Post").

It is also NEVER OK to PM someone to "call them out" regarding an offer, nor is it acceptable to solicit items via PM. If you receive such a PM you should use the "!" icon to report it immediately.

Thank you and happy PIFing!

:vapor:

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
1. congrats on your "modship" :)

2. wasn't me! :laugh:

3. thank you for this.. one of the things you talk about is a big part of why I am seldom here anymore.
Glad y'all are on the ball and hope it can keep others from departing.

love ya ALL
LB♥

1. Why thank you so much! :)

2. I know! LOL!

3. Although I miss seeing you around here, I completely understand. We're doing our best to put a stop to that. We need help though and sincerely hope we're notified when these things happen so we can end it. You are loved and adored here. (((squeeze)))

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
Hi everyone. :)

Just posting a reminder to all that it is NEVER OK to "call out" your fellow members on threads or on the forum. If someone is breaking PIF/ECF rules, being rude or confrontational you should PM one of the PIF moderators. Please do not take matters into your own hands, as this is in direct violation of PIF rules and will result in a "time out" from PIF, if not ECF entirely. Please PM a mod. If you can't reach one of us and you feel that it's something that needs IMMEDIATE attenion, you may use the "!" icon on the lower left of the post (next to "Blog This Post").

It is also NEVER OK to PM someone to "call them out" regarding an offer, nor is it acceptable to solicit items via PM. If you receive such a PM you should use the "!" icon to report it immediately.

Thank you and happy PIFing!

:vapor:

Bumping this because these things are STILL happening. :facepalm:

lynleestar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2010
NW Indiana
I was thinking about this last night and wanted to ask......after reading the 'best DIY' thread some of them sound really, really good. If I really would like to try a certain someones DIY do I state it in that thread? Would it be considered solicitation if I PM'd? Or should I just be evasive and say that I love icing~??

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
I was thinking about this last night and wanted to ask......after reading the 'best DIY' thread some of them sound really, really good. If I really would like to try a certain someones DIY do I state it in that thread? Would it be considered solicitation if I PM'd? Or should I just be evasive and say that I love icing~??

Icing totally rocks! I don't see anything wrong with offering a trade in the Swaps thread to someone for their goodies...um, their E LIQUID goodies (I have to make that clear or You-Know-Who will fill the thread up with offers of trades to several of the lovely ladies here ;)) Just make sure you offer a trade and state that there's no pressure at all to do so. Keeping things out in the open vs PMing is key to keeping everything on the up and up. :) In summary: yes, ask in the open forum, not in a PM. :)

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
FWIW: If any of my DIY recipes sound NOM NOM to anyone, I'm happy to part with a 3ml sample of it, all one has to do is ask :)

See, Ghetto_Cowgirl has given permission to be asked for a sample and that's all good...cause we can all see that and know that it's OK with her. :) (and that's very generous of you GC! Very sweet. :))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread