Picky Vapers pick Ms T's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShannonS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2009
Las Colinas, TX
I'm probably the world's pickiest vaper. I'm a "super-taster" which means that I can taste a whole range of icky that other people don't seem to notice. I have dozens of bottles of juice I've vaped once and thrown into a drawer, never to be touched again.

So I tried some Mrs T :)

I loved Snickerdoodle and Cinnamon Roll. BFC was good too, which amazed me because coffee flavors usually make me twitch. New marshmellow I put away and will try it again in a week, I think that it might grow on me. I got tiny bottles of everything because I'm so sensitive to bitter aftertastes and "perfumey" juices.

So now for my first "real" order :)

------------------------------------------------------
1 x Mountain Pop () = $11.50
Bottle Size 15ml
Add Nic High 30 mg
1 x French Vanilla () = $11.50
Add Nic High 30 mg
Bottle Size 15ml
1 x Strawberry () = $11.50
Bottle Size 15ml
Add Nic High 30 mg
1 x 2 - 15ml Cin Dan Ban and Snickerdoodle () = $21.00
Add Nic High 30 mg
1 x Apple () = $11.50
Bottle Size 15ml
Add Nic High 30 mg

I'm so excited!:laugh:

ShannonS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2009
Las Colinas, TX
I just got 15 mL of strawberry on sale from another supplier and the bitter aftertaste of the sweetener made me shudder. I could barely taste any strawberry at all. I had my bf taste it and he didn't taste nearly as much bitter, so it's probably just me. :sigh: I'm still trying to find strawberry that doesn't give me bitter vape face. I'll let you guys know :)

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
I'm probably the world's pickiest vaper. I'm a "super-taster" which means that I can taste a whole range of icky that other people don't seem to notice. I have dozens of bottles of juice I've vaped once and thrown into a drawer, never to be touched again.

So I tried some Mrs T :)

I loved Snickerdoodle and Cinnamon Roll. BFC was good too, which amazed me because coffee flavors usually make me twitch. New marshmellow I put away and will try it again in a week, I think that it might grow on me. I got tiny bottles of everything because I'm so sensitive to bitter aftertastes and "perfumey" juices.

So now for my first "real" order :)

------------------------------------------------------
1 x Mountain Pop () = $11.50
Bottle Size 15ml
Add Nic High 30 mg
1 x French Vanilla () = $11.50
Add Nic High 30 mg
Bottle Size 15ml
1 x Strawberry () = $11.50
Bottle Size 15ml
Add Nic High 30 mg
1 x 2 - 15ml Cin Dan Ban and Snickerdoodle () = $21.00