Phooey! And a couple of questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl the heretiK

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
The Phooey! is for all you bums who lucked out and ordered from TV on the 1st or 2nd order... I've inhaled inferior-tasting product from 5 different vendors before ordering from TV... but it WAS worth the wait, so... :rolleyes:

As for my questions...

1) I wanted to order Cafe Machiatto as a base-flavor and add a couple of other flavors to it... something to sweeten it up a bit like Bavarian Creme and Rum Butternut... but alas, there's no Cafe' Machiatto in the list... is it possible to use a set flavor as a base? And if so, how would I order it?

2) Have you ever considered also carrying blank carts and carto's? I would think you'd rather concentrate on just making juice (and I could totally understand that!), but I think if you worked an angle on it... like provide some color selections (hey, some folks like their flavors to look good, too), you might be able to sell some product that actually CAN sit on the shelf... just a thought, that's all.

3) I don't know what your background is... and frankly, I don't care... you could be mixing this stuff in a prison toilet and I would STILL order it, but how the heck do you manage to make such a full-mouthed vaping experience... sampling your wares makes pro taste-tester words pop into my mind, like "note," "bouquet" and "overtone." Sir, are you like a professional taste-tester/chemist/foodie-chef kind of guy or what? And seriously, if you tell me you're a plumber or HVAC technician, I'll freak... 8-o

Anyway, I'm getting ready to order again... I have a feeling your tobacco/menthol will be so good, it may get 2 fine ladies I know off of them dreaded stinkies... and that, my good fellow, is something to be proud of!

:thumbs:

Karl the heretiK

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
hold up you got 2 fine ladies on stinkys?
dude hook me up with some stink
LOL

LOL!

BTW, the most musically- and technically-proficient man I've ever met is and HVAC tech... dude played bagpipes, woodwinds and guitars... bored his own cannon and small arms... and had a the most amazing set of tools... which included an anvil, forge and 3-ton backhoe... :D

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
1. Cafe Machiatto is its own premium flavor and isn't one that you can add flavors to on the site, unless you have flavorings of your own at home to add to it.

2. I've considered carrying attys and carts, but for the space limitations and limited manpower that we have at the moment, we're trying to keep things manageable by not offering MORE products that our small space can't really accommodate. But it IS a future consideration once we get moved into our new space in late May, early June.

3. Thank you much for the compliment. We found the prison toilet a bit small handle our operation, and the home office is now proving on the small side as well. This will change when we move. My (recent) background is largely in the area of administration, graphic design, CAD drafting and some 3d rendering. But I have around 6 years experience having cooked in a few well known Bay Area restaurants and bakeries as well. So, the job I'm doing now, really does draw on almost all of those skills combined.

The flavors are full because I understand that there is a balance that needs to be achieved in properly flavoring something. Flavors that compliment other flavors. I mean...baked chicken only goes so far, but if you rub it with sage, rosemary, thyme, garlic, salt and pepper, the experience changes, right?

I treat the liquids the same way.

Last edited:

JustMeAgain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2009
Springfield, MO
I don't know what your background is... and frankly, I don't care... you could be mixing this stuff in a prison toilet and I would STILL order it

Here I am already stupid with excitement waiting on my first order of this phenomenal liquid to arrive, and then I read this, which only made it worse.

Seriously, that's probably the best endorsement I've ever read. :lol::p:lol:

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I've iterated this so many times. Priority Mail tracking only serves ONE purpose. To inform you that a package is in transit TO YOU. They care so little about actually updating their database with tracking information it's pointless they even flatter themselves by having that there as if it's something they do.

But things take 2-3 business days. We're in California. Luckily most of the stuff gets within CA or the surrounding states the next day. 2 days as you near the midwest and definitely 3 days the closer to the east coast you are.

And GUARANTEED, they take their 3 days if not more around the holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread