Phoenix RBA screw size?

Status
Not open for further replies.

proxy

Oct 25, 2009
Mountain House, CA
Ok Emris here on ECF said these screws should work.

M1.6 x .35 4mm
McMaster-Carr

Now you may be able to find them cheaper or at the local hard ware store but this is the size and thread pitch that should work.

Hope that helps and Thanks Mike for the help :)

Oh this is awesome. Thanks a ton for this!! I'm going to go pick up a few just to keep in the tool box.

I ended up finding the screw. I remembered that I had this telescoping magnet with a flashlight at the end. So I dug it out of the "crap I never thought I would use, but keep anyway" drawer and made a sweep of the general area where I dropped it. Found it within a minute.

Thanks for the helpful tips, everyone!!!

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Glad I could be of help and that you found the set screw. I got one of those telescoping magnet as well but no flash light. I work on mods at my desk while working and drop things often LOL Its saved my bacon many times LOL

Back ups are always good/ :)

Oh this is awesome. Thanks a ton for this!! I'm going to go pick up a few just to keep in the tool box.

I ended up finding the screw. I remembered that I had this telescoping magnet with a flashlight at the end. So I dug it out of the "crap I never thought I would use, but keep anyway" drawer and made a sweep of the general area where I dropped it. Found it within a minute.

Thanks for the helpful tips, everyone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread