Status
Not open for further replies.

jolly_st_nic

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2012
Madison, WI
IMG_20180831_053816.jpg

Phillip Rock Grand Reserve Honey Cream - A Brief Review
I picked up a couple of 60 ml bottles of this stuff without ever having tried it, which could have been a mistake but I absolutely don't regret it at all now - I lucked out. This juice doesn't have an overly-convincing smell, but a few vapes and I was sold. I've got it on a Snowwolf right now, Lantaka clone dripper at 0.5 ohms with tight airflow, 35 watts. 80 VG/20 PG; 6 mg (I drip a little bit of unflavored 50 mg along with it sometimes, which is great suggestion I read on this very forum if you want to increase the nicotine level without having to alter your juice); ordinary dropper bottle; and the label reads "Contains Natural RAW Northern California sweet honey." The juice is a very light, translucent shade of brown/tan/beige, and it looks like it would be easy on coils (it actually rather gunks them). No matter, just dry burn frequently, because this juice is worth it no matter what it does to your coils.

It's a rather sweet juice, obviously, with the honey instantly recognizable on the inhale, and that honey develops even further on the exhale along with a sweet cream. This could be an all-day affair if you have the money to keep it stocked (mine was on sale for $15.00 / 60 ml - not bad at all - but the original price was $30.00 / 60 ml, which is a little steep for my budget). It is sort of a simple blend of flavors, not too intense, but so expertly crafted that it's an enjoyable experience I'd highly recommend. There's a subtle something-or-other - a nut, faint coffee, or both - on the exhale. The real interest for me wasn't any particular component (although the honey is nice to admire as is the cream), but rather just how balanced and exquisitely polished this juice is.

Bottom line, this is a work of art. E-juice of the gods - smooth, sweet, creamy. If F Scott Fitzgerald's millionaire character Jay Gatsby was an e liquid, this would be it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread