PG/VG need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapbamafaye

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Florence Al USA
I also posted this in another group but thought someone here might be able to help/explain. I have been ordering for sometime now from MBV at 50/50 12-18 nic for sometime but here lately I have been having to get a lot of flavor shots to get flavor. I like flavor a lot more than the throat hit, I am not a real big fan of that throat burn as I call it so can someone please explain to me the best way for me to get good flavor and vapor without getting a lot of extra shots or is that even possible. I have looked at a lot of youtube videos but just want to know what is the best way for me to order my juices or get the best flavors. I usually order things that are sweet and creamy, minty and fruity. Thanks for any help on this.

:unsure:

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
More PG will increase the throat hit and might increase flavor for some. More VG will increase vapor production and possibly mute flavors slightly. 50/50 shouldn't be a problem. How long have you been vaping? I vape 90% - 100% VG liquids with no flavor problems other than the occasional vapers tongue. If it were me I'd try a different vendor. Try someone like Ahlusion and let them know ahead of time the problem you are having. Also, your style of equipment will have an effect.

tmrr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Carrollton, GA, USA
I'm going to guess it probably is not the PG VG ratio. I vape 50/50 or higher VG now and can still get plenty of flavor. Think about when you last changed coils, that makes a surprisingly big difference. Most people do get flavor burn out, if you've been vaping similar flavors for a while try something totally different. Consider the hydration thing, it is real. I notice a big difference in the way my juice tastes according to if I have had enough water to drink or not. There is huge variety in how much flavor juices have. If you decide to venture out to other vendors try searching ECF from strong flavors. There are a lot of good threads on that.

Buggainok

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2014
oklahoma city ok usa
Thunder I have been vaping since March 24 I have a itaste mvp 2.0 with bottom coils at 2.2 and the smok pyrex glass tanks with all of them. I have only ordered from MBV due to income and have been pleased with them just wanted not to have to order so many flavor shots it that helps any.

I'm retired and also watch my pennies. I started off with Mt. Baker Vapor, and I've liked the juice, price and super service from them. I get my juice from them in 24 mg. with 80 pg/20 vg with no flavor shots and think it has great flavor. That's what I started off with, and it is still working great for me.

I find I do best with the "one note" flavors, like Cinnamon Roll, Green Apple, Grape and lately, Root Beer.

I am really a "if it works, don't fix it" type of person, and haven't felt a need to buy from other vendors at all.

My equipment is also an MVP 2, and I use Smok Tech Pyrex Aro tanks.:)

Last edited:

Rin13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ohio
www.youtube.com
Or, depending on the flavor, you could order the concentrated flavor and add the extra shots yourself. I know they sell Hawk Sauce, Thug Juice and several other flavors that they sell in juice form. They're not that expensive and it may save you money in the long run. (It could also be a gateway to trying DIY in general, making your own juice completely)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread