PG/VG mix ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gro248

Apr 8, 2010
chitown
So I'm just curious what everyone uses out there. I see a lot of people saying 10-20% VG.

I just got my joye 510 last week from cignot along with (Forbidden 12mg and ECOpure menthol 0mg) and I must say they are both really good. I know the Forbidden is ALL vg and I really like how it vapes.

The question I have for you guys is when ordering what should I go with in terms of PG/VG mix for my tasty vapors order.

Currently thinking about Grape + Menthol at 40:60 mix, whatcha guys think?

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
He offers 10, 20, & 35% VG, and depending on the strength of your order, he recommends certain percentages (you'll see it in the notes when you order). I normally do 20% because I don't want to sacrifice too much throat hit. I used to order 10%, but it was too thin for me. I might try 35% and see how it vapes.

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
I am with redgirl, I usually get 20%VG but I would still like my juice a little thicker so I think I will probably go with the 35% next time.

By the way - Directly from the TV Site -
REGARDING VG: Along with the PG/nicotine base and flavorings, only certain percentages of the bottle is left for adding VG. The following percentages will give you an idea of what VG can be added:

At 48mg - 10% VG, 36mg - 20%, 24mg - 35% and at 12mg - 50% is available for adding VG. You can check a percentage of VG you'd like added, but if this conflicts with what CAN be added, we will simply add what we can.
So As you can see, it depends on the strength you choose, but I would go for the 35% myself. Hope that helps!! Glad your vaping! Enjoy!! :):)

SailCat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2009
Beaverton, OR
www.SailCat.com
Hey gro248-

Just glad that you found Tasty Vapor (apparently) early in your vaping experience - at least with this forum. In any (or either) event, you won;t regret it. Members her will steer you right and it's difficult to make a bad TV choice.

Regarding the PG/VG ratio, I've been happy with the maximum available 80/20 for my 36mg preference.

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread