PCC Portable Charger Case, with Battery, 2 Cartomizers for $37.00 Smilin20 Coupon Code, Works with All 808-D-1's, and 901 battery's as well!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Vapor4Life is proud to offer a new PCC=Portable Charging Case, which comes with 1 battery, your choice of 6 color's, and 2 cartomizers, of your choice. We are happy to be able to give you an inexpensive way to try what is considered the finest ecig on the market:D

Please use Code SMILIN20, for all pruchases over 50 dollars for a 20% discount. If you order is less than 50 dollars, use Smilin code for 10% discount.

This apply's on all of our products. We understand the tough times, and would like to assist in helping you join, us, on our mission to vape, not smoke.

Thanks

Steve:cool:

Shelley

Aug 2, 2009
Lakewood OH
Hi Steve, I'm planning placing an order on my Sept 3 payday. Was planning on over $50 purchase. Any chance I can use the code if I purchase my 1st PCC with my Sept 3 order? I was hoping the PCC would be one of the surprises you were talking about. :thumbs:

I haven't posted in a few, tied up with problems for a minute. But, of course there is an upside to stress these days. Still not 1 analog since I received my first order from you! I was wondering if I could clear stressful situations without missing those stinky analogs. I made it :D

I have to tell you how much I love being able to vape in the house, in the car without the windows open, in the park etc.:cool: Its just like the good ol days, only things taste and smell better and I don't have a cough.

I LOVE the mint, menthol and cola carts! The batts work great, the bypass batts are great, the case is beautiful, even all of the packaging is so well thought out. You have taken all of the work out of this for me!

12 days and still smilin :D

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Hi Steve, I'm planning placing an order on my Sept 3 payday. Was planning on over $50 purchase. Any chance I can use the code if I purchase my 1st PCC with my Sept 3 order? I was hoping the PCC would be one of the surprises you were talking about. :thumbs:

I haven't posted in a few, tied up with problems for a minute. But, of course there is an upside to stress these days. Still not 1 analog since I received my first order from you! I was wondering if I could clear stressful situations without missing those stinky analogs. I made it :D

I have to tell you how much I love being able to vape in the house, in the car without the windows open, in the park etc.:cool: Its just like the good ol days, only things taste and smell better and I don't have a cough.

I LOVE the mint, menthol and cola carts! The batts work great, the bypass batts are great, the case is beautiful, even all of the packaging is so well thought out. You have taken all of the work out of this for me!

12 days and still smilin :D

Shelly, not to worry, I am always gonna treat ya special:thumbs:

Smilin:cool:

OC513

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2009
NYC
I got my PCC on Monday and could not be any happier.....the thing is awesome......its grat to not have to worry about running out of battery when you are away from home......had a 13 hour day yesterday and as I was using one battery the other was on the PCC charging......AWESOME> I have only charged the PCC once and so far have charged 4 batteries off it and it is still not telling me I need to recharge the PCC yet! AMAZING. Steve you are DA KING! :thumbs:

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
I got my PCC on Monday and could not be any happier.....the thing is awesome......its grat to not have to worry about running out of battery when you are away from home......had a 13 hour day yesterday and as I was using one battery the other was on the PCC charging......AWESOME> I have only charged the PCC once and so far have charged 4 batteries off it and it is still not telling me I need to recharge the PCC yet! AMAZING. Steve you are DA KING! :thumbs:

Thanks, I was working with the factory till they got it right, the first few runs, did not work to Vapor4Life satisfaction. These do. I would still charge it nightly, so you get best charge.

I requested the cap, so you actually screw the battery in. The other PCC's on the market, do not charge the battery's completely. The 510/dura/titan/et PC allows the battery to flop around, and seems to charge about 50-60%, same as the new SLB 901's, and even the green tech which is closet.

These are Da Bomb, and I have em coming in more colors as well:rolleyes:

Vape-On, and ENJOY:D

First of all, thanks Steve for the order. Got it today!!

When I got the PCC, I was amazed that it was enclosed in a carry case instead of a cigarette box look-a-like. Well done!!

Next, it does not weigh that much for it to be a burden to carry around in your pocket.

The screw on cap is a great idea!!

The PCC can hold 1 battery and 2 carts.

I got it charging up now but it will be up to the challenge when I start working a security detail over at the US Tennis Open here in NY next week. I'm going to end up working anywhere from 8-12 hour days. This will put the PCC to the test!!

This sure as hell beats carrying up to 6 batteries around with me everyday. I don't know how long it will take to charge up a battery (I will assume 4 hours) but will report on it once I've field tested it.

I do have to comment on one thing thou. The USB cable used to charge it up is very short and delicate looking. I highly reccommend that everyone who purchases this item run out to the nearest computer store and get their hands on a usb extension cord. This way, your PCC is not hanging from your computer's usb port while it's charging up. Being that the wire is thin, hanging it from your computer's usb port plus it's weight may cause the wire to loosen up or even short it self out.8-o I suggest that you handle this wire with care.

Other than that, it's a great product to add on to the vapor king line of products and I am happy that I finally own one.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
First of all, thanks Steve for the order. Got it today!!

When I got the PCC, I was amazed that it was enclosed in a carry case instead of a cigarette box look-a-like. Well done!!

Next, it does not weigh that much for it to be a burden to carry around in your pocket.

The screw on cap is a great idea!!

The PCC can hold 1 battery and 2 carts.

I got it charging up now but it will be up to the challenge when I start working a security detail over at the US Tennis Open here in NY next week. I'm going to end up working anywhere from 8-12 hour days. This will put the PCC to the test!!

This sure as hell beats carrying up to 6 batteries around with me everyday. I don't know how long it will take to charge up a battery (I will assume 4 hours) but will report on it once I've field tested it.

I do have to comment on one thing thou. The USB cable used to charge it up is very short and delicate looking. I highly reccommend that everyone who purchases this item run out to the nearest computer store and get their hands on a usb extension cord. This way, your PCC is not hanging from your computer's usb port while it's charging up. Being that the wire is thin, hanging it from your computer's usb port plus it's weight may cause the wire to loosen up or even short it self out.8-o I suggest that you handle this wire with care.

Other than that, it's a great product to add on to the vapor king line of products and I am happy that I finally own one.

Max,

Glad your smiling, I am gonna talk to manuf about getting extensions tonight.....will be way cheaper this way, I use my notebook, so the thought never crossed my mind8-oThnaks for the heads up.

Panda04

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2009
Houston

I agree with Max. An extension cable or a hub so the PCC doesn't dangle is something you should have.

I was reading on another forum and danno5717 (has similar PCC) says to take care not to move the connector too much. The wires attached to it are only protected by glue. He broke one of the wire off the connector the first week he had it by moving the connector too far too often.

I love the PCC. Work quite well. I always have one battery charging while I'm using the other.

Andy

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
I agree with Max. An extension cable or a hub so the PCC doesn't dangle is something you should have.

I was reading on another forum and danno5717 (has similar PCC) says to take care not to move the connector too much. The wires attached to it are only protected by glue. He broke one of the wire off the connector the first week he had it by moving the connector too far too often.

I love the PCC. Work quite well. I always have one battery charging while I'm using the other.

Andy

Andy,

I do have some USB/USA plugs in stock, if you need one, request in comments secyion on next order, and I ship to those who need 1. I also have car USB chargers on order:thumbs:

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread