PB2S, not only battery charger, but also power bank

Status
Not open for further replies.

XTAR-Justin

Registered Wholesaler/manufacturer
Mar 9, 2012
China
www.xtar.cc
August 21, 2019 ---- xtar, a high and new technology industry, released today the xtar battery charger --- PB2S Type-C Dual-role Fast Charger and Power Bank 2 in 1 product. It’s an updated version of PB2 that already launched in 2018. The PB2S is able to charge 20700/21700 batteries which means it could has a larger capacity when it used as a power bank.

Let’s get to take a guidance!
W3stE6RHuuI.jpg

Portable Charger with Power Bank Function

Not only an intelligent Li-ion battery charger but also a portable power bank, that is to say, This PB2S power bank can charge your battery! Just take off its magnetic cover and insert your battery, The XTAR PB2S support 18650 to 21700 which is ahead of our competitors like Golisi, Nitecore, Efest...

QC3.0+PD3.0 Fast Charging
D4DKWXrVOZs.jpg

The XTAR PB2S Support the most popular QC3.0+PD3.0 dual-protocol fast charging, compatible with most fast-charging adapters of most phones on the market, no matter your cell phone is android based or IOS based system, just go and charge your phone and just fully charged it in short time.

Precise Numerical Tube Displays More All-round

The PB2S Shows real-time charging/discharging current and voltage, and battery capacity percentage, and supports a one-handed button to check each battery’s charging voltage and current.

Big Contacts, Small Resistance

Big contacts, means the contact between battery negative polo and PB2s metal contacts gets big, Small resistance, means this contact can reduce the resistance and maximize the battery lifespan.

Patented Safe Technology
hQHc7zF6Sr-fSuIzmOcCeA.jpg

Battery charging & discharging balancing technology, to balance the current flow in and flow out, which mostly protect the battery life makes all of capacity available for use and increase each cell’s longevity.

Fire ......ant Material, Durable and Safe

The XTAR adopt rubber-painted material, skin-friendly touch features, and they are constructed from flame ......ant and fire resistant PC materials to extend the charger’s lifespan and ensure safety.

This upgraded product PB2s will sure be into your life, even when you are in vaping life, outdoors,

Cell phone charger option, XTAR will always be here for you.

Get more info at:

http://www.xtar.cc/product/XTAR-PB2S-Charger-122.html

XTAR-Justin

Registered Wholesaler/manufacturer
Mar 9, 2012
China
www.xtar.cc
Best Choice Of Outdoor Vaping Series
XTAR has now released their new innovation products: PB2S, judging from their features i sense that we have a better option for outdoor series: Not only an intelligent Li-ion battery charger, but also a portable power bank, charge your vape devices anywhere and anytime in outdoors. I am happy that my VOOPOO drag has a new best friend.
I7pY3IEW8D8.jpg

1. I usually have my outdoor time with my SMOK NOVA and VOOPOO drag kit, then a power bank is necessary, usually i can take some batteries with myself, but if a device can solve the problem for unlimited power, then i will go. PB2S support 18650-21700 battery insert, on conditions that i just take 2 batteries to charge the battery in my car, also charge my vape kit outdoor, perfect.

2. The XTAR PB2S Support the most popular QC3.0+PD3.0 dual-protocol fast charging, compatible with most fast-charging adapters of most phones on the market, easy for match and use, Fast charging means no need to wait, usually fully charged a vape mod cost around 5 hours, PB2S just spend less than half of 5 hours, just enjoy more time with vaping!
PN8mTqrzRYY.jpg

3. Not just the vape device but our phone. The XTAR PB2S Type-C and USB-A ports can both be used for output and charge two external devices at the same time, more convenient for outdoor usage. This amazing device always gives you surprise, if you insert two 21700 batteries with 4800 mah capacity, then this power bank will charge your iphoneX for 3 times.

If you are a new and fashion chaser you won’t miss it also, the delicate design and the combination with science and beauty, the smooth corner design and precise numerical tube displays more all-round. They all keep attracting your eyes.

So dont be hesitate and buy one here:

https://www.amazon.com/ALLMAYBE-Dual-Role-Battery-Charger-Black/dp/B07WMQCWBF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread