Status
Not open for further replies.

bonniegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2009
South Jersey USA
At the Pa meet up, I met a very nice member of PIF and her SO. The SO won an Ego and gave it to our member.....So sweet. Meanwhile....he is going through 8 batts a day on his original KR 808. States he "won't take the money for himself to get a higher volt mod." IMHO...he NEEDS one. Had I had one I would have given it to him. Mine look girly. A sweet man that cares for someone who cares for people here. Get the picture?
Anyone with a higher volt mod for this dear man please PM me. I suggested he post on PIF and he feels he is not needy enough and would never ask for himself.
Any one with ideas?...suggestions....extra mod you are not using?
I will not reveal the PIF members name per his request...but her SO/hubby deserves to be paid forward. He NEEDS this....heavy vaper....big heart.:)
Thanks
Bonnie
PS I will give the one with the mod attys, carts and juice in return.....

Last edited:

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
oh Bonnie..i just sold a glv 5v that would have been perfect.

I'm out of big mods other than the ones i vape daily, but i would gladly contribute to the cause if we can find something for sale. Maybe on the classifieds ?

On second thought...i do have a 5v box mod that i could send to you for him...if that would help ??

Last edited:

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Hey Bonnie....tell him this is my absolute favorite 5v box mod that i've had from the beginning. It's nothing much to look at but it sure does pack the heat. I'll also send 2 14500 batteries with it and slip ya some candy cane in there and maybe something else for him.

Oh..pm me your addy..i always delete everything . It wont be shipped out until Friday, im working nights and im a zombie until then.

Hope this helps...! And nope...i dont need anything.

Btw i got your juices the other day....thank you so much !!

Love ya girly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread