Status
Not open for further replies.

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
I would like to know where/if other P3 owners set their Boost and why.

I like the Boost function. I had it set at 5 but I think it was repsonsible for slightly burning the wicking material on the old style nautilus BVC 1.8 coil when I was chain vaping at 11.4 watts. I set it at 3 and that seems to be perfect for me and my style of vaping.

Thank you in advance for any comments or advice.

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wow. Thanks for the comments so far. I will take every one of them into consideration.

I will say when using cartos, I turn it off. Have the 5P (profile) set for cartos starting point...

Going to go take a nap to prepare for my Fiancee's family Independence Day bar-b-q this afternoon. I will anxiously catch up with this thread tonight or tomorrow...

Reactions: AstroTurf

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
Yeah, B1 works pretty good on my old style 1.8 BVC's Gives it that primer without burning the wicking. Maybe if I ever get to the newer ones, I can try a higher boost as, like I said, 3B on the rebuilt Nautilus coils is nirvana for me. The wicking is silica and there is plenty of juice so hardly a chance of burning.

Bottom line: I'm still experimenting with Boost. Depends on what I'm using (what coils, cartos etc) is where I'm learning to set it.

Thanks again, it's good to hear what others do...

Reactions: AstroTurf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread