Outdoors(y) vape gear bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpNorth

Sep 3, 2018
Tundra, Minnesota
So I had been looking for something that didn't scream HEY LOOK AT ME I vape that wasn't all covered with strange logo's and weird crap. There didn't seem to be much in the way of a bag type thingy to bring some vape gear out in the sticks with me. Then I found this at the sporting goods store, oddly while shopping for what it's exact purpose was supposed to be. Light bulb went off and said (Dude you can use this for vape gear too!!!) I bought 2.

So anyway It's a Moultrie game camera bag $39.99:
bag2_zpspih8qnf1.jpg

bag3_zps6pbjueeg.jpg

bg%201_zpsqvuvsoww.jpg

What's cool about it is that it's tall enough for even the tallest mod with a tank attached. Example would be a Cartel Revenant with a mesh pro tank on it. I can get 8 mods in this thing easily, 10+ spare batteries, coils, wire, cables, about 6 60ml bottles o juice and all my coiling tools. And it's really not that big.

Only thing that didn't fit was a 4 bay charger although it would fit if ya took one of the velcro divider pad dealys off and carried less mods.

So there ya go, if you need something to tote all your gear that won't scare away the critters. The strap is kinda useless as it tilts the bag, which if you have leaky tanks will make a mess, but who cares it's Camo ha ha

UpNorth

Sep 3, 2018
Tundra, Minnesota
You going fishing? you mean a camping trip or something ? That would be sweet on a long camping trip for sure....Personally when I go out of town like for 2 weeks, I can fit all I need in a 10x6x2 inch pelican case

Camping/Hunting, I looked at all sorts of cases/bags and whatnot this was the only thing i've found that worked for what I wanted it to do. Hold Multiple Mods with tanks attached that would sit upright. It's nicely padded and water resistant too which is a plus considering it's going to snow this weekend.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Looks pretty sweet for that imo....
Camping/Hunting, I looked at all sorts of cases/bags and whatnot this was the only thing i've found that worked for what I wanted it to do. Hold Multiple Mods with tanks attached that would sit upright. It's nicely padded and water resistant too which is a plus considering it's going to snow this weekend.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread