Status
Not open for further replies.

tc1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2011
Ohio
So I can't be the only one that this happens to ....

You see an item you are thinking about buying in stock .... you leave it in your cart or bookmark it, check back every other day or so ... still in stock. You do this for weeks. You finally decide to pull the trigger and ...... OUT OF STOCK! Sonofa ... lol :?:

And then there are the things you want that are NEVER in stock. (About 3-4 mechanicals are in this category for me)

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
.. but a deal came by for Sigelei Mechanical Mod #19...and couldn't beat the price.

I'm so trying NOT to order one.. LOL

Anyway.. I've noticed that most places are having issues keeping stock in. I would have thought that everything would have been full up now that the CNY is over and they brought up production again... Or are manufacturers waiting for the FDA gig too??

RaymondK

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
GTA, Canada
www.ezigcan.com
It always happens cause we are so used to out of stock. When something is not out of stock, it seems like we are buying something that nobody wants. My theory is that you just browse and buy what you want after doing your research and just click on the BUY button as long as financially affordable. Then we are a happy camper:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread