• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Ottawa Karaoke Vape Extravaganza - November 9, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

dancingangela

Oct 1, 2011
Ottawa
Hello Ottawa Vapers! I wanted to let you know about the upcoming Karaoke vape Extravaganza that's happening on Wednesday, November 9th, 2011.

The meet will take place at the newly-announced-vape-friendly venue, Swizzles (tah-dah!)! Come for a meet & greet/information session hosted by my favorite vendor (and hopefully yours) Ottawa's own CapitalNicFit! Then, you can stay and vape with some drinks and some fabulous karaoke hosted by Ottawa's Dog and Pony Sound! (In case you can't tell, I'm pretty stoked about having the chance to meet some other Ottawa vapers at my favorite bar on my favorite night!!).

All are welcome - this promises to be an amazing night! In case you're unfamiliar with Swizzles, it is located on Queen st. between Bank and Kent, below the Green Papaya Restaurant. The entrance is on the side of the building (where the parking lot is) and down some stairs. Swizzles is a biased free zone (feel free to come in drag if you're so inclined), so please leave your biases at home and come on out to have some good old fashioned karaoke-good-times-fun!

You're not a student are you:p?....but steak is yummy....ooooh we should have ejuice pairings... depending on the meal...classy....I wonder if they have ketchup ejuice...

I think Happy Vaper offers the flavoring, or at least they did at one point. DIY ketchup!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread