Status
Not open for further replies.

ancient puffer

EX PV Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Virginia, USA
I too, had many other devices, each of which was "supposed" to be better than the last. They're all gone now, I only use REOs.

And yes, you ARE missing out on poor performance, leaking tanks, carrying around extra attys/cartos, juice, batteries, constant refilling, fiddling, adjusting, etc. Oh, yeah, and the endless search for something "better". Frankly, by comparison to owning other mods, it's a bit boring in REOville. Try going to a local vape meet and sample what you're "missing". It will give you a whole new appreciation for Rob's creations :)

Awkwardly Awesome

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Minnesota
I currently have a Vamo V2, Smoktech SID, VV Gripper, Sigelei #19, and a REO. I have had the REO for 2 months now. It didn't get much use at first because I haven't been a huge fan of a lot of the dripping atty's I had tried. Except the HH.357 but I didn't like paying the price for it.

Once I modded my #19, that was my go to for the last few months. With a 1.25ohm carto, it gave me a perfect vape. Then this week my Reomizer came in the mail. And I haven't used anything but my REO. I am super happy with it and it will be hard to find a better replacement for it. I was on the fence about the REO. I was debating between a REO and a Provari. I am glad I went with the REO. Last night I tried my #19 again with the carto using the same juice in the REO and the carto was disgusting IMO.

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I was curious about something and grabbed up my wife's (recently obsolete:)) telescope with an AGA topper . .. .. . We joke about dic_alikes; but, man! A little separation (couple months) and sheep dip if my hand don't feel the same way about it. (My hand actually said "eeyueww" to my brain.)

edit: in the interest of full disclosure, I do use an AGA that's set up as a dripper to taste juices that I'm unsure of and/or might leave a flavor stank.

Last edited:

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
OK just had this weird thought while browsing on the ecig sub reddit that for whatever reason, I have no other mods besides Reos. Am I missing out on something? Do you guys/gals own and regularly use other mods besides your Reos? If you do use another device what makes it better or equal to a Reo mod?

I now have a Ego Firefly. I use an I-Clear with it. It is just to have something to show others they can vape instead of smoke. I sit it by my REO's and sometimes use it.

When I NEED to vape, I always use a REO! Don't leave home without them!

CATastrophe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2011
Purradise (NETN)
I still have my Old Goat that I got about 2 years ago to see if I liked bottom feeders. It was an inexpensive way to try them before plunking down the $$ on a REO. I'd been eyeing the REOs for some time but didn't want to take the plunge unless I knew I'd like the system. My Old Goat is retired and languishing in a drawer. It was put into service briefly a couple months ago for the hubby to see if he'd like a bottom feeder - he does and has since "seen the REO light".

I've been pretty muchly an exclusive REO vaper for well over a year and half now. The only time I wasn't is when I tried a VVGripper around Christmas. That lasted about 2 weeks - enough for me to see I needed a VVGrand. :D So I got the VVGrand to go with my two workhorse minis. I don't even know where the gripper is right now. Might be on the husband's desk collecting dust. Nobody uses it. Tanks and such are not my thing. I can appreciate a nice hit off a friend's mod but I'm so not interested in them - high end ones included.

So with the exception of the retired Old Goat, I only have REOs. I don't feel like I'm missing out at all! I love the form factor, simplicity, and reliability of REOs and I so very much enjoy them. :)

Okay, maybe I do feel like I'm missing out just a tiny bit. I'm waiting to see what innovations Rob has up his sleeve because I've been hankering for a new REO. :p

harley05

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2010
Scarborough, Maine
I'm all Reo, all the time! IMAG0242.jpg

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
I approaching my 1 year anniversary quitting cigs. In October 2010, got my 1st REO. I have subsequently bought 6 more in that time frame. Not because I needed them, cause I wanted them. A person could easily get by with one, but that said, what if someone crept it outta your car? Whatcha gonna do, regress back to any other mod? NOT.

Once you run the best, noting but the best will do. That's why I have 3 and still want more.

I wouldn't own any other mods if ya gave em to me free. Id sell em, Unopened package and get my next REOs.

I'm not narrow minded, I simply just won't compromise when it comes to my nicotine delivery system :)

CATastrophe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2011
Purradise (NETN)
I approaching my 1 year anniversary quitting cigs. In October 2010, got my 1st REO. I have subsequently bought 6 more in that time frame. Not because I needed them, cause I wanted them. A person could easily get by with one, but that said, what if someone crept it outta your car? Whatcha gonna do, regress back to any other mod? NOT.

Bob57

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2012
Indiana
I approaching my 1 year anniversary quitting cigs. In October 2010, got my 1st REO. I have subsequently bought 6 more in that time frame

Congrats on your one year!

My quit date is Oct 24, ordered my first REO a VV Grand in January .

I've had a few different devices, sold and donated them, nuttin but REOs now.

:)

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
I've only had a few other devices...then once I got my Reos, they were all PIF'd to friends. Now I'm strictly a Reo gal. My husband at one point had probably one of the largest collection of vaping gear of those here on ECF...but he has since sold over half of it. He uses Reos 99% of the time.

lostknitter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2011
Lee's Summit, MO
I have 1 wooden box mod that is not a REO and not bottom fed that I use only for tasting new flavors. Other than that I have all REOs. If Rob made a box mod that wasn't a bottom fed, I would replace my box mod with it. I had e-cig alikes, some egos, Igos and a couple of plastic box mods before I got my REOs, and they have all been given away. Nothing I've tried is as easy, reliable and does as good a job as the REOs.

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I still use my svd as an ohm meter. A little easier to use than the multi meter and it's accurate for that. Gives my 18350's something to do until i can afford a vv grand.

DITTO! My Vamo and 18350s are technically retired; but I keep their spirits up with the occasional resistance check. ;)

Marvin & Sennie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
are there other mods besides a REO? J/K I had a Zmax 1st and yeah the rest is history!! ;)
OK just had this weird thought while browsing on the ecig sub reddit that for whatever reason, I have no other mods besides Reos. Am I missing out on something? Do you guys/gals own and regularly use other mods besides your Reos? If you do use another device what makes it better or equal to a Reo mod?

FogHawg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2013
KY
I'm using my Reo exclusively these days. Not by design or remotely planned (it was supposed to be my 'out & about device only), it just happened. I keep a very popular VV device locked & loaded all the time but lately I don't even pick it up for a toot. This very likely happened because the Reo/RDA vape leaves absolutely nothing on the table. It delivers everything I want/expect from a vaping device. And does it in spades w/out being finicky or 'fiddley'.

...I 'should' sell all the other stuff but I'm hesitant for some weird reason. I donno. Someday I'm gonna chunk it all in a cardboard box & sell it in one fell swoop. Yep, that's what I'ma gonna do. Yessirree!

bris1974

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2013
Wyoming
My goal is to own a Reo, Poldiac, and a Nemesis. After wednesdays delivery I will have the first 2. I do use the Reo 80% of the time, but I have never really used high end mechs before and just wanna try some stuff. I did learn vv is not for me and sold my Provari. after I complete the trifecta, it will be another Reo for me. Maybe sooner as my wife has found it and she has started to steal it when I'm not looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread