• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Ordering juice/batteries into Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.

shmeer

Mar 15, 2012
richmond bc
Hello, I'm currently staying in Japan for a little while and was recommended healthcabin.com as a good supplier. I'm planning on ordering a few batteries and some ejuice, I know that they are located in china so it will be an out of country order. Does anyone have any first hand experience with ordering vaping supplies into Japan from out of country? I know health cabin states many items cannot be shipped via china air but im not sure what shipping company would handle an order into Japan.

Thanks for your help

shmeer

Mar 15, 2012
richmond bc
Batteries that I've ordered from fast tech have been shipped via Malaysia post. Takes a while, 3 weeks at least.

There are a few sites within Japan that sell batteries. What kind are you looking for?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I was planning on ordering some smoketech emax vw spinners and some aspire bdc's along with some juice. I'm traveling around for a while and will be in Japan until July 10th, I wanted a compact setup to take with me.

Robobob1221

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
Toride-shi, Ibaraki, Japan
I was planning on ordering some smoketech emax vw spinners and some aspire bdc's along with some juice. I'm traveling around for a while and will be in Japan until July 10th, I wanted a compact setup to take with me.

Looking at the healthcabin site you'll have to use ems to get delivered to Japan. I guess it means it'll cost a little more, but you'll get it quicker.

I haven't used them so perhaps someone who has will chime in with some info

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Robobob1221

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
Toride-shi, Ibaraki, Japan

Vo0Do0

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2013
Tokyo, JP
I wouldn't rec Chinese juice man. That vapejp.com has some quality juice. Haven't ordered from them yet but I'm tempted to grab a bottle of that expensive ..... 5 pawns. That peanut butter is crazy good. The others are ehh (for me).

Also most places in japan ypoull get it next day or maybe two, depending on local obviously.

mbottema

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
Skytree, Sumida-ku Tokyo
Just got and email from VaprSpot and they are no longer sending juice via black cat (kuroneko) due to legal restrictions. They will send it via USPS, but you will still get it before stuff from china. I've also order from Mt. Baker Vapor and got it in a week both times, juice and supplies. They are the fastest I've seen out of country.

rivernate

Mar 12, 2014
Hokkaido Japan
Just got and email from VaprSpot and they are no longer sending juice via black cat (kuroneko) due to legal restrictions. They will send it via USPS, but you will still get it before stuff from china. I've also order from Mt. Baker Vapor and got it in a week both times, juice and supplies. They are the fastest I've seen out of country.

Hi mbottema,
With MBV, which shipping option did you use? I had 35 USD worth of juice in my cart and when I went to check out the shipping was 53 USD, so I canned it and went back to Killer Juice at $11 flat rate shipping. If MBV is fast with regular shipping then I`ll be going back as I love their Thug Juice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread