Ordering a KGo - which cartomizers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shannahan

Jan 3, 2012
arizona
I keep hearing about Boge so I wanted to try that but don't see it listed. Right now I use an eGo with LR Dual coils because it is the only way to get a decent hit. I would stay with that but they seem to get burnt tasting. I'M SO CONFUSED! Please - just tell me what to order - I'm wasting too much time trying to decide. Here's the link Cartomizers

THANK YOU!!!! Can't wait to try out the kGo.

madjack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2011
Central Louisiana
5 pack of 1.7ohm single coil XL cartomizer by Smok Tech
...or...
2.0 ohm low resistance cartomizers

...the first link is probably the best...nice rich vape and hold 2ml juice...these are also known as the Resurrectors and if you buy a bundle(15) from CCV, they throw in a couple of drip tips, a syringe for filling and free shipping......

...the second link is also good, close to the vape of the Smoktechs but, only hold 1ml of juice...these actually set the standard by which all other LR cartos are judged...CCV sells these as well........
madjack:2cool:

mynameisrob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
PH-Illadelph-IA, PA
Def try the Ressurectors. They are designed to be used on 3.7V PVs, like they kGo, and they work awesome. Personally I think dual coils kinda suck at lower voltages and especially on a 3.3-3.4V eGo. They are alittle better on 3.7V PVs, but are still nothing special. Dual coils are a whole lot better when used in the 4-5V range. They do produce okay vapor at lower voltages, but they also cut your battery life almost in half and they produce a much cooler vape bc the 3.7V PVs and even more the eGos just dont put out enough power to get the coils that hot. I think the negatives far outweigh the positives so their just not worth it, but some people like them still. I use an Epower which is 3.7V like the kGo, and personally I would take a good single coil over any dual coil any day. The Ressurector cartos are the only carto I use and they are awesome. They are 1.7ohm and produce a nice warm vape and are very consistant. I use them in a smoktech 3.5ml tank so I don't have to worry about needing a refill during the day, but even by themselves they last a pretty long time before you need to refill since they hold alittle over 2ml of juice. They are single coil, but many feel they produce vapor similar to a dual coil, and they don't drain your battery like a dual coil does. They work awesome on the kGo too so I would def give them a try, I think you'll really like them

mynameisrob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
PH-Illadelph-IA, PA
Yeah the "ressurectors" are just a nickname that CCV gave them, they are the Smoktech 1.7ohm LR XL cartos. Like madjack said, you can get them from Hoosier as well, but CCV does have a good deal and free drip tip if you get 15, plus free shipping which is nice if you just want to order cartos.

If you ever want to try a tank for your kGo, I would try the Smoktech3.5ml tank. It's cheap and you can get it from CCV and Hoosier for about $10, plus it comes with a pre-punched 1.5ohm dual coil carto in it and a drip tip so it's an even better deal, and it works great. Personally I don't like dual coils like I said before so I just took it out. You can punch your own and use any XL carto you want in it, or of you find you like the Ressurectors, CCV and Hoosier both sell pre-punched smoktech 1.7ohm XL cartos to be used in the Smoktech tanks. They even have the metal base on them like the DC carto that comes with the tank. You don't have to use a carto with a flanged bottom, but it is kind of nice bc the metal base stops the tank from being able to slide down. There also is a bigger 6.5ml tank, but I think that bigger tanks look kind of awkward on kGo/Epower sized PVs, plus they make the PVs really top heavy. The 3.5ml tank doesn't look weird and it's about the same diameter as the battery tube so it doesn't make it topheavy. If you ever want a more maintanace free vape, for $10 it's def worth trying one. Even the 3.5ml tank is smaller, I fill mine up in the morning and can easily go all day without needing a refill. I have 2 juices that I vape throughout the day, and have a3.5ml tank for each one. I really like it bc if you fill the tanks in the morning and use a fully charged battery, the Epower and kGo have long enough battery life that you can vape all day without needing a refill or new battery, yet their still small enough that I can carry it around in my pocket with a tank on it, and easily carry the other tank too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread