RDA ordered the ehpro nixon but wanted the freakshow mini :$

Status
Not open for further replies.

McAnythingReally

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2015
Albany, NY
Picking an RDA is very subjective to the user. The Nixon seems to get great reviews on flavor, and a bit better than the freakshow mini. You are in the stage right now where you are finding what works best for you, just be sure to always be safe with your builds, and check them on a DMM or a dedicated Ohm reader before firing them on your SMPL mod that you noted in another thread that you picked up. Also be sure that the 510 Pin on the Nixon protrudes AT LEAST 1MM from the base, anything less than this is unsafe to use on a SMPL mod as it is a Faux Hybrid, or Direct to Battery Mod. Be certain also not to build at too low of a resistance, as not to exceed the CDR of your batteries.

You are going to find it will take you a few purchases to really settle onto what suits you best. So if the nixon turns out to be less than impressive to you, dont get discouraged as this is all a journey of finding what is best for your tastes and needs.

Either way you would be getting a good, budget friendly RDA, with bottom airflow. The Nixon seems to be king for flavor, while the freakshow mini tends to be a bit more airy and cloud chasing friendly.

[QUOTE="McAnythingReally, i think ill definitely be happy with the nixon in my opinion and from reading your testimonies, i never go below .2 ohm with my builds so i should be pretty safe, i mean that's what every one says "dont go below .2 ohms" i use 24 gauge coils from fasttech, but recently bought 36 gauge by 24 gauge Clapton wire, i'm eager to see how that'll work in the nixon. i also have a velosity rda coming in which should fit the clapton wires nicely! About the 510 pin on the nixon having to be 1mm away from the base, thankyou! for the much needed tip, i want all my vapes and mods to work perfectly and safely!

daviedog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
Florida
While looking for a Kennedy, i saw a post about a dripper called a nixon. Thought the graphics were Lame. Then i noticed the glass cap v2. Found it at vape beast for 15usd. Its a 4 poster snubby. Tried a .4 kanthal build. MY GOD! Unbeleivable. Rich dense flavor. Blows my authentic Magma & Lancia into the toolies.
I've been vaping 6 years, own about 60 drippers.this is tops in it's class.
Went back to vape beast,, price reduced to 8.50,, are you kidding me? Bought 6 more.
I'm a HOG!
Oh my hundred dollar Kennedy? Still working on a good build..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread