Order status emails missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

BubbaBlue

Verified Member
Mar 5, 2012
Maryland
I placed an order on the new site to check out MVs IMRs.

I like the old site's order process better.

On the old site, when you placed an order you received an immediate email with the order contents. New site: only a credit card receipt email with no details.

On the old site, once the order was being worked at MV, you received an "Order processing" email. New site: nothing.

On the old site, when the order was shipped, you received a "Order shipped" email with tracking number. New site: nothing.

After a few days I ended up checking the site to see what was up and found out that my order had been shipped. I shouldn't have to do that.

Hoogie... the new site looks nice but if possible, please fix the above. Also would be nice to have the specials tab working with what's on sale.

BTW, the new IMRs are great! Was concerned about the 18350 flat tops and thought I'd have to use magnets... but didn't need them in the old Grippers. Haven't noticed any diff with my AWs on vape time. Decent batts at a great price! :thumbs:

BubbaBlue

Verified Member
Mar 5, 2012
Maryland
Something got fixed. Place another order earlier today and immediately received a confirmation email. Good. Now to see if I get a "shipped" email.

Redeeming reward points is not that obvious, especially to us who are used to the old site. No gift certificates anymore. You "Apply points to order" in your shopping cart. Don't have to do the extra step like before.

TheBlueAdept

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
Northern California
FYI Hoog,

Just got my order #100336816 today, but never got the shipping notification email for it. I logged into the site yesterday to check on it and saw that it was already in transit. I did get the order confirm email. I checked my spam folder, and it was not there either.

Also, thanks for the flashlight!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread