Status
Not open for further replies.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Good, Santa Clarita is the HUB on our end and if something misses the scan there it can travel for awhile before getting scanned again at the destination HUB. It usually isnt long but as you said with the Holiday mixed in there it was one more wrench int he works.

Glad it has finally gotten to you and hope all is well with the order after all of this.

robo74

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
Harvard, IL
OCD,

Thanks for your confidence with my last order, I know the hold up in Cali was not your issue.
I placed another order for some accessories to my lovely tank, hopefully that one goes better!
When I figure out my next tank, I will think if you guys for sure.

I publicly post this because I want everyone to know how well you take care of your customers.

Thanks again!

Rob

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Hey Tommy, good to hear its on its way to you. Want to point out though that we havent really had any delays, just a couple of hiccups. For the few orders that folks have read about a week or two ago we have shipped hundreds, most within a day of order. Sometimes things crop up like unknowns that we need more information on and other times we just slip but for the vast majority our orders go out very quick even with custom work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread