Orchid/Kayfun Love Child

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wanting to combine an Orchid base with the new Kayfun v4 chimney and include a top fill option.

Have you tried this? Will the top of the chimney be compatible with the top fill? Can you tell me which tank sections would fit?

Basically, I would like to try the orchid base and K4 chimney without having to unscrew the atty section every time I want to refill. Top filling is ideal (of course). If you've tried something else besides a bell cap, I'm all ears!

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I've seen that video. I was looking for something easier to do regular topping off on the go.

Someone responded on Fasttech and said that the clear tank section of a K4 would work with the K4 chimney and that top fill cap I included above. I went ahead and placed the order.

I have to admit I'm a little intimidated by the Orchid base, given all the complaints about leaking, but I'm tired of the stiff draw from the KFLs.

Rob_H

Moved On
Jul 12, 2015

Icemanxxxv

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2012
KC MO
I'm wanting to combine an Orchid base with the new Kayfun v4 chimney and include a top fill option.

Have you tried this? Will the top of the chimney be compatible with the top fill? Can you tell me which tank sections would fit?

Basically, I would like to try the orchid base and K4 chimney without having to unscrew the atty section every time I want to refill. Top filling is ideal (of course). If you've tried something else besides a bell cap, I'm all ears!

Thanks in advance.
Fastech has top fill caps for the Orchid. I believe they are originally for the Kayfun but they work on the Orchid. I have them on all my Orchid V2's

I've been looking at the Ubertoot. I definitely like the idea of not dealing with capillary channels. Are you following any threads regarding the fasttech version? I've only found the OG thread on here.

I have an orchid ive modded and its really nice. The stock air draw was too tight for me I ended up drilling out the air holes to 3mm and then dremel the juice channels to match what the goblin is like. I think im going to get one of these I want a single coil atty that does everything.

$35.03 Ubertoot UTA2 Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - 5ml / stainless steel + PC at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

I ordered one of those top caps. I'm wishing I'd ordered more though. It should be here by Monday. I'm hoping I got everything I need to build the mod tank on the first order.

Fastech has top fill caps for the Orchid. I believe they are originally for the Kayfun but they work on the Orchid. I have them on all my Orchid V2's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread