Open Source Vapor $50 gift card giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcmccord235

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Congratulations, TheProphet! Check your PM!

We're giving away a $50 gift card! Check out our products, leave a comment below (please limit yourself to one comment, it's so much easier on the randomizer) and that's it! Winner will be decided Wednesday the 17th around 10pm EST.

In case you're not familiar with us, our juice is completely free of PG and we use super-concentrated flavoring that is extracted from the stuff that the flavor is supposed to taste like. We use USP sterile saline to help the flavors "pop" in our VG base. Our sweetener is certified organic and extracted from stevia, but has none of that classic stevia aftertaste. We are completely transparent about what's in our juice, to the point of posting the full recipes.

We have added a list of video reviews of our juice to our website, if you're on the fence check them out!

Last edited:

MsLoud

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
Recent purchase, still trying all 8 flavors I ordered. I will say they are very true flavors! I went with "Flavor Junkie" level of flavor but next order I think I may have to step it up and try "Double Flavor".

The "Death by Chocolate" is the best chocolate flavor I have tried!

Best thing I have found about OSV is their flavors mix very well together! Right now, in my Cyclone sitting on top of my Reo I have Raspberry Cream with Death by Chocolate mix - it is DE-LISH!

If anyone loves licorice you must try "Twisted". Licorice with a hint of vanilla and subtle undertones of floral - not overpowering.

Thanks for the contest and good luck all!

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread