Status
Not open for further replies.

Oolong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
Orange County, CA
www.janhalili.com
It's always great stumble upon a flavor that you weren't shopping for; Oober Goober by eLiqCube is one of those juices. Having blindly purchased well over 100 juices online, I wonder why Vape Supreme in Fullerton isn't pushing this flavor even more. I frequent every major OC shop and haven't seen this e-juice anywhere. eLiq Cube is incredibly stealthy, or my Google skills are just that bad. A juice that's delicious and unique in a way that you'll want to be the guy (or gal) that introduces loved ones to.

I happened upon Vape Supreme a week before their official grand opening and tried a few Villain Vapors that I'd never sampled, Richard had me try Oober Goober. Insane. Insane even if I hadn't grown up with the scent and smell of purple yam desserts. I'd pour this juice into my Halo-Halo. It's the definition of an all-day vape – light and sweet and ridiculously easy to vape... a complex flavor that's hard to put into words for anyone who hasn't grown up going to family parties with a last supper tapestry and a wooden spoon and fork hanging on the wall in the dining room. 5 1/2 stars :p

Last edited:

Oolong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
Orange County, CA
www.janhalili.com
When it comes to blindly purchasing juices online, I think I have a problem. It's nice to be in the OC and have a shop on every block to sample flavors. I've honestly had nothing like it. It was my first exposure to eLiq Cube juices, and the only shop I know that sells their wares is eCig City. Happy to have a store 5 minutes away where I can re-stock :)

wharrislv

Jun 10, 2013
Las Vegas
OK so I'm an ube fanatic. LOVE the stuff. I have had the best ube flavor ejuice ever. Its a nice thick warm vape, almost like a smoke, with a deep and complex ube/taro flavor. It is amazing. I got some from a local shop here in Vegas called Yosi Vapors, and its "Froggies Ube" Its a philipino juice, and I couldn't find a place to order it online, but if you give them a call I'm sure they'll ship it. OR, PM me and I will help you out. Its like 12 or 13 bucks for a 15 mil and comes with a dropper tip. Yosi Vapors phone number is (702) 463-6688
Yosi Vapor Boutique

They're really great guys, vape enthusiasts who have opened their own store. I'll vouch for them as a customer, they're awesome. I'm sure they can hook a fellow taro lover up!

Bern Diesel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
San Jose, Ca
This is my all day vape. Being a newbie, I try a lot of flavors but always end up back to this one. Oober Nuts, also Eliq Cube (Ube and Coconut) isn't as good. Vaperlicious Taro Delight is good also. But Oober Goober is my ish. I like it so much I bought a 120 ml bottle of it! Funny, I'm Filipino-American and don't even like real Ube or Ube ice cream as much as I like Oober Goober, lol. Masarap! (tagalog)

20130725_193029_zps72a09713.jpg

Bern Diesel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
San Jose, Ca
I wrote them directly on Facebook to find out where I could special order that size. They told me E-Cig City's can order them. They're mainly a SoCal chain but I got lucky and they had opened one up in San Jose 3 days before I ordered mine! The other vape spots here couldn't even get me a 30 ml bottle (which is the norm out there in SoCal)! Cost $60 so I saved a little change compared to the $10 plus tax (and gas to drive to the spots) I was spending on the 12 ml bottles every couple days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread