One year with no cigs thanks to GV!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SueL

Dec 13, 2011
Connecticut
Being 52 years old now and a heavy smoker most of my life, I never thought I would be able to quit. I started with a inferior product and when I was getting frustrated I luckily found the Got Vapes website and this forum.

With the help of the GV products and service and many members of this forum, I am now celebrating my one year anniversary cig free!!!!

So this is a thank you to all who helped me make it. If I had a question or problem, I could usually already find the answer here and if not my posts were answered by this great group.

Special thank you to Bad and Dan for giving us great products, ejuice, service and information!!!

:thumbs:

Sue L.
Happy vaper and xsmoker since 12/03/11

zippersnapper

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2012
Being 52 years old now and a heavy smoker most of my life, I never thought I would be able to quit. I started with a inferior product and when I was getting frustrated I luckily found the Got Vapes website and this forum.

With the help of the GV products and service and many members of this forum, I am now celebrating my one year anniversary cig free!!!!

So this is a thank you to all who helped me make it. If I had a question or problem, I could usually already find the answer here and if not my posts were answered by this great group.

Special thank you to Bad and Dan for giving us great products, ejuice, service and information!!!

:thumbs:

Sue L.
Happy vaper and xsmoker since 12/03/11

This Sam Adams for you ! (I can't stand Budwiser)
images.jpg

Last edited:

Stef64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 5, 2011
Michigan
Congrats Sue. :toast:I really envy all those who gave them up so quick. I am still looking for my first analog free day after vaping 11 months. I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo close.

Don't loose hope. It took me over two years from first starting vaping until I was analog free.

And congrats Sue on your anniversary.

Stef64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 5, 2011
Michigan
Thanks for helping me lift a bit of guilt. But I think that guilt is what will finally push me over the top.

It was quite the opposite for me. The guilt just induced more stress which resulted in more analogs smoked. Once I quit worrying about quitting I found myself smoking less and vaping more.

SueL

Dec 13, 2011
Connecticut
Just want to thank everyone for the congratulations.

For anyone still trying, I never thought I would be able to quit analogs. I tried just about every other method to stop over the years but nothing worked, mostly because I enjoyed smoking too much and really didn't want to quit. Then with vaping a day went by with none and then another. Now I am here with a year smoke free. Old dogs like me can learn new tricks (or habits). So hang in there!!!

Again thanks everyone, Sue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread