One month of e-smoking

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadSeed

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2008
Arbroath, UK
Blimey! I've just realised I've only been e-smoking just over a month! Bought loads of stuff in that time, and it seems like I've been here for ages. :)

Anyhow next month should be a lot cheaper. Just spares to buy and some juice and empty cartridges.

I may have found my brand with Totally Wicked. Certainly with their menthol and I'm getting a bottle of their Virginia to see how it compares with Janty's. I think Janty's Virginia is gorgeous. Really flavourful and nutty. Now my tastebuds are working I can appreciate these flavours properly. I've been vaping TW Camel all day. Previously I thought it was a bit bland, but now I can taste things I can see that it certainly isn't.

Weegie Burd

ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
Glasgow, Scotland
Well done BadSeed. It's encouraging for newbies like me to read all these success stories from you 'veterens'. :D

I'm hoping to take delivery of some Jansy's Virginia tomorrow (depending on the Royal Mail) and a few other juices so it's great to read positive reviews. I've never been a menthol smoker but, after reading about it on here, I think that may be added to my next shopping list.

This place has been a Godsend find, although if I end up bankrupt I'll know who to blame...;)

BadSeed

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2008
Arbroath, UK
looks like we're all doing well on the e-cigs, 33 days free from the sticks for me
and still finding it easy going but spending far to much!!!!!
next week I'm hoping to start to turn a profit (if i dont get my card out again)

Tell me about it. :)

I need to get another atomiser and batteries for my penstyle, so I'll probably get another starter kit for that on pay day. Other than that this coming month's e-smoking should just need juice and empty cartridges, maybe a battery or two for my mini just in case.

Time to start saving money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread