One. Last. Sale. The rest of it goes to China...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NicoT Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2016
US of A
:(

Yeah... a _true_ last order placed.

Clark, so what now? To recap, you were hoping to secure the trio with FDA, release recipes for the rest, potentially find another way to sell through another point of sale. What is the grand plan?

Last edited:

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Once my NT stock is gone, I stop vaping.
Haven't smoked tabaccy in two and a half years. Never gonna again.
Thank you, Clark!
I was toying with the same idea. Tomorrow will be my 3 year vapeversary and I can attribute that in large part to the Superman. I've been DIYing for awhile but have always had a stash of the good stuff. I dread the day I vape my last drop of NT.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I placed my last order too ...just 60ml of Virus as I can only use it diluted with something like a 70% VG, but I'll enjoy it very much!

Tinged with regret though that such a good company, and really terrific chap like Clark will be taking a final bow as a very popular supplier.

Will miss knowing that all of you people are at this place too.

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
I sent him a nice "Thank You" letter in the Contact Us section of the website. I'm gonna miss those guys! His Radioactive sure kept me from going back to smoking!

I'm also going to miss placing bets with myself if my Zotz were going to be busted up before I would open the package!

Now I don't know what my cat Rasputin is going to steal from me now!

An old post but a good one. A great NT/Zotz memory. I chuckle whenever I see it.

Zotz Thief!!

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh...php?threads/Zotz-Thief!!.627260/&share_type=t

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
My last order has been placed! Wish I could buy more but I just can't right now! More of all three headed my way and at least I will have enough for a year or two. I know it will go way to fast and two soon but it is better to have loved it and lost it than to never had experienced NT juice!
Chilicat signing out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread