One hundred days smoke free

Status
Not open for further replies.

surbitonPete

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2009
North Yorkshire UK
100 days ...fantastic ....actually it would be interesting to find out who has been off of tobacco for the longest period of all ....and find out how 'they' are feeling health wise.

I hope you have better luck with the guitar than me....I have been 'trying' to play an acoustic guitar for years but I don't think I have any natural music ability so I am still hopeless.....but I still enjoy trying. I like watching all the vids people put on utube to teach you how to play.

SannerSays

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2009
Arizona
www.wetyourstick.com
Congratulations!! Feel free to pat yourself on the back all day long!! I think Jager bombs are necessary for this occasion!! Cheers!!

69.jpg

turbojunk

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2008
Wales, UK
Thanks people :D

I hope you have better luck with the guitar than me....I have been 'trying' to play an acoustic guitar for years but I don't think I have any natural music ability so I am still hopeless.....but I still enjoy trying. I like watching all the vids people put on utube to teach you how to play.

Been playing for over 20 years, the chap with the long hair on the left being one of my greatest influences (John Frusciante of RHCP if anyone didn't know). Got my eye on a sweet electro cutaway by a small up and coming maker called Faith. Hmmmm.....

Kev

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread